Harry

The night air is heavy and tense as Harry and Harris apparate to the place where Louis is being held captive

The night air is heavy and tense as Harry and Harris apparate to the place where Louis is being held captive. A cold wind rushes through the trees, carrying with it an ominous heaviness. They materialise near an old, grey building that seems lost in the gloomy landscape.

Harry's senses sharpen and a stabbing pain runs through his chest. Louis is close, he feels it somewhere deep inside and it tears him apart. His eyes dart nervously through the darkness as he tries to take in his surroundings and he senses another presence. Or rather, he can hear it.

"Louis is in there," Harris says firmly. Harry nods, his throat tight.

"He's suffering, Harris. I can feel it - it hurts," Harry admits in a raspy voice that is barely more than a whisper.

Harris puts a hand on Harry's shoulder reassuringly. "We'll get him out, Harry. I promise.

Harry's eyes glisten with suppressed tears, but he blinks them away. The weight of worry presses heavily on his shoulders, but he has to be strong now. No time for weakness.

"I can't lose him, Harris," he admits, his voice breaking under the raw vulnerability.

Harris looks at him firmly. "We won't lose him. Together we'll get him back.

They both take another deep breath but then Louis' scream suddenly shatters the silence. A wild, desperate sound.

Harry grits his teeth, the determination in his eyes displacing the fear. "Let's go and get him back," he says in a firm voice. They share a silent nod and dive into the shadows, determined to rescue Louis from the darkness.

The old door creaks as Harry and Harris cautiously enter. The dim light reveals a gruesome scene - Louis, bloody and battered, is tied to a St Andrew's cross, his head hanging exhausted on his chest. In front of him stands Dante, whose cruel face contorts in surprise as the two suddenly enter. A deep, menacing growl escapes Harry as he takes in the sight, every fibre of his body burns with rage when he sees Louis and the sight sends a painful stab through his heart.

Harris is quick as lightning in his decision, muttering, "I'll take care of Dante. You free Louis.”

Harry nods, his gaze fixed on Louis. While Harris begins a magical battle with Dante, Harry rushes to Louis. His heart aches unbearably as he sees his beloved in such agony.

"Louis," Harry breathes, his voice full of desperation and determination.

Dante, who has recovered from his shock, growls, despite being bound by Harris' spells, "You dare disturb me?"

Harry's gaze glitters with anger, his fangs flashing dangerously. "This ends now."

"Too late, princess. Your precious Louis is mine," Dante sneers, but Harry sees Harris silencing him with a spell and keeping him at bay with magical powers.

"Harry, go!" Harris urges while Harry stands between Louis and Dante, his protective instinct fully awakened.

"Louis," Harry whispers, his hands cautiously reaching out for him.