Harry

Yeah he understands Louis and his decision in a kind of way

But he is angry. So fucking angry.

For two days, Louis only pretended that he wanted to heal together with Harry. What was going on deep inside him remained his secret. What a great partnership ... No, Harry is definitely angry.

Apparently, Louis doesn't understand how hard the time was for him. How much he suffered when he thought he was dead. So much so, in fact, that he himself no longer saw any point in his endless life, that in the dark hours of his bed he thought about following Louis to his death.

Harry already thought Matilda's death was hard to cope with, but what those three days alone did to him when Louis was gone and he thought he would never see him again was a feeling he wouldn't wish on his strongest enemy. Okay, definitely on Dante and Ben if they were still alive, but no one else.

Ben... another issue. Harry knows how sensitive Louis is to the subject. The man was a thorn in his side from the very beginning, as if Harry hadn't sensed it or been clearly shown and told by Louis. And in the end, Louis was right in his feelings. But Harry is struggling inside himself. He had even told Louis that it was his first murder in his whole life. That he had killed his best friend with his own hands out of love for Louis. He immediately searched for him when he realised everything. And yet nothing seems to be enough for Louis. Instead of talking to Harry, he blasphemes about him to Niall. That's how much he's worth to him. Listening to what Louis said to Niall, Harry briefly felt like his heart was being ripped out. How many times in the last few days. At this point, Harry just can't take any more. He needs his partner too, needs arms to hold him. To reassure him that Harry was right to go against his own motto to treat people with kindness for the first time in his life. Louis can't even imagine what it feels like to have blood under his hands. How much it hurts to be betrayed like this by his best friend, the guilt about it only fuelling Louis with his words every time. Louis only thinks of himself.

And what does he expect from him anyway? Louis would certainly have believed it at first with all the evidence. Who the hell wouldn't have?

Harry has no sympathy for Louis left. It hurts him deeply that Louis doesn’t see Harry, that he only takes what he needs from him and otherwise keeps him away. He never thought he would get to this point, not with Louis, whom he loves so much. But right now he has little desire to see him himself. Too hurt and feels left behind. No, that’s not how it’s going to work if they still have a future. Because that is something Harry is questioning as well. They had a rough start, only a few days in between which were full of love, and now again a rough time. Harry doesn't know whether his love for Louis is enough that Louis wants him and whether he will really save everything with only his pure love. Whether he is enough for Louis.

Instead, he decides to get drunk in the bar in town tonight, maybe even suck off a human and forget his frustration with this man who only seems to think of himself and sees little of Harry's own demons. Just wants to forget for one evening.