Louis

As Louis lies in the comfort of their bed, cuddled up at Harry's side, the weight of returning home after their quest tugs at the corners of his consciousness

As Louis lies in the comfort of their bed, cuddled up at Harry's side, the weight of returning home after their quest tugs at the corners of his consciousness. The scent of familiar surroundings fills the air, mingling with the mixture of emotions swirling within him. He loves the sense of belonging, the camaraderie with his clanmates, but there's an underlying tension beneath the surface.

The joy of being reunited with his vampire family is palpable, yet an intricate web of emotions weaves through his mind. The thought of breaking the curse, a mission that once seemed like salvation, now casts a shadow of uncertainty. Is it really necessary to revive Matilda, who left this world voluntarily and break the curse? Or can they spare Matilda this? Louis is the last of their bloodline after all, so the curse shouldn't be a problem anymore. He can live with how he feels now, he's happier than ever, even if he still feels darkness lurking inside his head.

Louis wrestles with his conflicting feelings, caught between the warmth of home and the impending challenge.

Their room, a sanctuary that once brought solace, now bears witness to the complexity of his emotions. Louis contemplates the significance of breaking the curse - the potential consequences and the unknown that awaits.

Amidst the laughter and camaraderie echoing through the clan's villa, there's a quieter symphony of doubt playing in Louis' mind.

In the midst of this emotional tug-of-war, he finds solace in the familiar surroundings, the faces of his clan, and the shared history. Yet, the unease persists, a subtle undercurrent in the otherwise joyous homecoming. As he lies in bed, Louis grapples with the dichotomy of emotions, wondering if breaking the curse will be the key to true happiness or if it will unravel a new set of challenges.

“Tesoro?” He says when he feels Harry moving next to him.

He kisses his arm and looks up at him to show him that he's listening.

“What if we don't break the course?” Louis asks, unsure of how Harry will react. Maybe he can't wait to have Matilda back and thinks Louis is egoistic again or jealous about their connection.

Sitting up, Harry replies, “What are you talking about? We have to break the curse.”

“Do we really?” Louis asks and tries to voice out his thoughts. “For all we know I'm the last one left of the bloodline and if you ask me you already broke my curse. I'm okay now. Maybe I could be happier, but I'm still happier than I've ever been and that's enough for me. I just feel like it wouldn't be fair to do that to Matilda. Yes, she cursed generations but she didn't want to do that. And… you know, I hated you for saving my life. What if she doesn't want the chance of another life? Can you let her go again? Could you live with her hating you for going against her will?”

Harry looks at him for a while without saying a word. He seems to actually think about his words and Louis can see so many emotions in his eyes in a matter of minutes.