Louis

Louis lies there, bound and restrained, the tension in the air thick with a blend of frustration and submission

Louis lies there, bound and restrained, the tension in the air thick with a blend of frustration and submission. His limbs, confined by the restraints, echo the echoes of defiance that led him to this moment. The room feels suffused with a palpable tension, the atmosphere charged with the remnants of rebellion.

Thoughts whirl within his mind, a tempest of conflicting emotions. He contemplates the choices that led to this state of captivity, his actions woven into the intricate tapestry of restraint. Frustration simmers beneath the surface, a brooding resentment against the restraints that symbolise not just physical confinement but a curbing of his autonomy.

Why can't Harry just let him have his will? It would be easier for everyone and especially for Harry if he just dies. It's not a huge thing to ask, to let a stranger, who annoys you until you can't hold back anymore, go. Louis huffs out through his nose, annoyed by this situation.

Yet, mingled with the frustration is a begrudging acknowledgment - a recognition of the consequences of his defiance. Harry's rules, once perceived as confining, now manifest in the physical bindings that hold him in place. It's a stark reminder of the power dynamics at play, a tangible consequence for straying beyond the boundaries set by the monster he's now subordinated to.

Maybe he just has to let him think he wants to try. Just for a while. Just until Harry trusts him enough to leave him out of sight so that Louis can take his life without his disturbance. But how can he die now when the sunlight isn't an option anymore?

He feels desperate tears coming to his eyes again and Louis hates his emotions once again.

In the quiet of the room, Louis grapples with the paradox of rebellion and submission. The restraints, a manifestation of control, bear the weight of his actions, and he finds himself at the crossroads of defiance and acceptance. There's a silent acknowledgment that, perhaps, his actions have repercussions that extend beyond the realm of mere rebellion.

He has to be more careful from now on or his punishments will get worse and he has a feeling Harry doesn't like that either. When he tied him down Louis saw the sadness in his eyes and he thinks he even smelled tears for a while after Harry left him alone.

The air is charged with unspoken tension, and as Louis lies there, bound and confined, he navigates his thoughts through his emotional rollercoaster.

⍣꙳⋆☾⋆꙳⍣

He must have fallen asleep at one point because when Louis opens his eyes again, Harry sits on the bed next to him.

When their eyes meet Louis feels a shiver run through his body and he isn't sure where that comes from.

Harry just stares at him with his sad, green eyes, not even blinking, and after several minutes of this staring contest, Louis feels uncomfortable and insecure and looks away. He still feels Harry's gaze on him and maybe it's good that he can't speak right now because it would be really hard to hold back a snarky comment.