Harry

Life is good

Life is good. Finally.

Harry and Louis stand together on the balcony of their shared rooms, Louis wrapped in Harry's arms. They quietly gaze at the moon, enjoying the peaceful moment.

And Harry lets his mind wander over the past few days and how the villa has become a place of comfort and calm for them. Their time together was filled with laughter, easy conversations and moments of affection.

They explored the town, finding excitement in the night. They ran through the woods, dancing under the moonlight, their movements perfectly in sync, communicating without words.

The villa itself added to the magic of their days and nights. They cooked together by soft candlelight, turning even simple meals into fun, shared experiences. Louis' playful nature made everything more enjoyable, his cheeky side comes to the fore more and more and it was clear to Harry how much the other vampires warmed up to him as well.

Afternoons were spent lazily in the garden, surrounded by blooming flowers and quiet promises of love. Even Cookie seemed to sense the growing bond between them.

Each day brought them closer. Their new relationship was deepening, becoming something stable and comforting. Loving Louis was easy for Harry, and together they found beauty in their differences while uncovering shared dreams.

The villa became more than just a place to stay — it was a sanctuary where their love blossomed. From stolen kisses to heartfelt conversations, every moment felt special, and Harry noticed how Louis seemed to heal, his smiles more genuine, his eyes brighter.

What began as a spark has become the foundation of their relationship, grounding them in a shared world. In that quiet moment, Harry realises that true love is built on trust, understanding, and simply being together. He knows their story is far from over, with many more chapters yet to unfold. And he can't wait for them to come.

“I’m hungry,” Louis suddenly breaks the silence, making Harry laugh quietly.

“That came completely out of nowhere, quite the mood killer bellezza,” Harry smiles.

Louis turns to Harry in his embrace and he actually sees red mixing into the blue of his eyes.

“Oh you’re really hungry. That was quickly,” Harry says surprised and gives Louis a kiss on the forehead.

"That's what happens when I’m constantly exhausted from our bed activities," Louis winks at him and runs his hands over Harry's shoulders, then lets them move down his back to his butt and pinches it firmly. “Besides, your eyes look like you’re hungry too.”

“Hmm, is that so? Only hungry for you bellezza," Harry whispers, burying his face in Louis' neck and licking the soft skin, making Louis shiver beneath him.

"You know I'm always up for sex Haz, but I need blood first," Louis breathes and still looks disappointed when Harry lets go of him.

“Let’s go into the town and feed on someone together. And after that...," he leaves his sentence open, but both of them sink into such a passionate kiss that there is no longer any question as to what happens afterwards.