Harry

Harry quietly opens the door to the suite and sees Louis already lying on the bed

Harry quietly opens the door to the suite and sees Louis already lying on the bed. His beautiful bellezza, naked and red-cheeked and all his. Louis has returned to him and even though Harry knows that they still have a lot to discuss and have to grow with and to each other, it is the last thing he wants to deal with at this moment.

"Harry," Louis whispers, his hand on his stiff cock, pre-cum glistening on the red head. "Need you."

Harry raises an eyebrow and walks towards him extra slowly, so that Louis desperately arches his hips towards him and even lets out a small whimper from his lips.

"Just look at you, you're already a mess for daddy," he says as he finally comes to a stop in front of the bed and looks down at Louis. "You deserve to wait, am I right? You made me wait for you for two long weeks. And now it is your turn."

Louis moans softly, closes his eyes for a moment before looking at him again with wild, dark blue eyes. "Please."

"Hands off your cock, baby," Harry demands, ignoring Louis' breathy request.

Nodding eagerly and with a quick lick of his lips, Louis immediately removes his hand from his cock. Harry runs one of his fingers slowly and delicately along the throbbing shaft, making Louis' eyes roll in pleasure.

"So needy," Harry smirks and then lets go of him again.

"Yeah... fuck, yeah. Just for you," Louis babbles. "Need you. Please touch me. Let me come."

"Be quiet," Harry growls low and looks sternly at Louis, who immediately bites his lip and lowers his eyes submissively.

"Good boy," Harry praises, placing his hands on either side of Louis' body on the mattress and leaning over him. Louis immediately tries to rub his cock against Harry's stomach to get friction.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk bellezza. Did I allow that?" Harry asks quietly and licks Louis' lips, from which small whimpers constantly escape.

Louis opens his mouth to welcome him and Harry senses the expectant arousal in the air. And yet he pauses, looks deep into Louis' eyes. The intensity of his gaze reveals his burning desire.

When their lips finally meet, Harry feels the softness of Louis' mouth. He takes his time, exploring every contour as he dominates the kiss. Controlling the kiss fills Harry with a feeling of power and devotion at the same time.

With each passionate movement the intensity increases and Harry feels the growing wildness of the moment. His heartbeat quickens as he continues to ignite the fire between them. Harry gives himself over to the ecstasy between them, wild and passionate, gently biting Louis' lower lip here and there and his moans against his lips become louder and louder. He finally breaks away from Louis with a big grin on his lips.

"Harry, I'm coming right away... I can't wait any longer, please," Louis pleads again, frustrated tears already shining in his eyes and he's so beside himself that he grabs Harry's hair and pulls him back down into a wild kiss.