Harry

The forest lies in the shadow of the waning moon as Harry and Louis run through the trees at a lightning speed

The forest lies in the shadow of the waning moon as Harry and Louis run through the trees at a lightning speed. Their outlines blur into the darkness as they make their determined journey back to England. The wind rustles through their hair and the night is filled with the silence broken only by their silent footsteps.

After a while, when they are already halfway there, Harry suddenly slows his pace.

"Louis," he says, feeling rushed. "I don't want to do that anymore. I think we should take a break. Not just a normal break, but in that little cute hotel I know at the next town over. We're completely exhausted and I don't want us to arrive at the end of our journey without having taken the time to find ourselves again."

Louis also slows his pace and looks at Harry, his blue eyes shimmering in the moonlight. "A hotel? That sounds like a good idea, tesoro. Some comfort could really do us good."

Harry smiles, takes Louis by the hand and runs with him the last distance to the small hotel, hidden between tall trees. The warm lighting filters through the windows and the sign creaks softly in the wind. When they open the door, they are greeted by the calming scent of wood and candle wax.

The receptionist, a friendly older woman with silver hair, greets them with a smile. "Good evening, gentlemen. A room for two?"

"Yes, please," Harry replies, "But one with a lot of privacy."

They get a cosy room on the top floor, with a large four-poster bed and dim candlelight. When the door closes, a weight seems to fall off their shoulders.

"Haz," Louis sighs as he sinks onto the bed, "I'm grateful for this break. It feels like we've been running for ages without stopping. Not just literally, but also that we just don't come to rest.”

Harry sits down next to him and puts an arm around Louis' shoulders. "That's exactly what I mean. We need to take time to collect ourselves before we plunge into chaos again. Matilda deserves us to look for answers with a clear head. You deserve it too, bellezza."

Surrounded only by the warm light of the hotel room lamp, they crawl together under the soft blankets of the four-poster bed after taking off their clothes. The silence of the hotel envelops them like a protective blanket and the calm atmosphere surrounds them as they gently hold each other in their arms. This is peaceful, exactly what Harry needs right now. His hand gently strokes Louis' hair as both get lost deep in each other's eyes.

In this intimate moment, Harry finds words in his heart that he feels for a long time and that he has said to Louis again and again in various ways. And yet he has to make another declaration of love. Louis just has to feel how important he is to him, he has to hear it every day. "My bellezza, you are my anchor, my happiness. I don't want to spend another second without you. Your presence is like a safe home and I never want to lose you."

Louis smiles lovingly and snuggles closer to Harry, his fingertips gently sliding up and down Harry's arm, giving him goosebumps. "You are my peace, my support. Being with you is like the most beautiful dream that I never want to wake up from. Let's enjoy this time together and rediscover each other in every touch. Fuck… you make me such a sap.“