Harry

“Why do you look at me like I did something bad? Unlike you, I didn't just save someone's life and decided on someone else's will," the other man hisses, and if he only knew how beautiful he looks, so angry, downright adorable, and what that does ...

“Why do you look at me like I did something bad? Unlike you, I didn't just save someone's life and decided on someone else's will," the other man hisses, and if he only knew how beautiful he looks, so angry, downright adorable, and what that does to Harry's heart, he would probably get a slap in the face for it.

But precisely because he is so feisty and the sky blue eyes only complete the beauty, Harry finds it more than difficult to control his jealousy that this man gave himself once to a vampire. And it wasn't Harry!

He clenches his teeth hard, trying to calm down and respond appropriately, but it's difficult. This man sitting in front of him on the bed irritates him in the best way and he would like to finally silence him with a hard kiss against those lips that Harry just knows would feel good against his.

“You had sex with a vampire! What did he look like?” Harry finally manages to answer but can immediately hear that he sounds more than aggressive.

"That's none of your damn business," the other man huffs, crossing his arms over his chest and rolling his eyes.

“Oh, it is my business. Because from now on you will live with my clan and be a member of it and I want to know if it was one of my vampires," Harry raises an eyebrow and stands up from his chair, slowly walking towards the other man, whose gaze briefly wanders over his body before he turns his head away again in a huff.

When Harry arrives in front of him, he stares at him until his eyes finally focus completely on Harry.

“I’ve had enough of your attitude. I want answers and then you will get to know my clan and now also yours. Just like the rules," Harry says harshly and he actually hates speaking to him like that, would like to cuddle him and whisper sweet nonsense in his ear, but apparently this man obviously doesn't want that and Harry has to accept that. His little crush remains his secret and instead he concentrates on his actual role for the time being - head of a clan that has gained a new member and keeping his vampires in a friendly relationship. His offspring will learn straight away that his behaviour won't get him very far and that despite his affection for him, Harry won't let him get away with this behaviour.

"I don't really care what you want," the man says, raising a challenging eyebrow.

In lightning speed, Harry leans on the bed with both arms next to the man's legs, obviously shocking him when he suddenly leans forward and growls angrily, nose tip to nose tip, his fangs on full display.

“What the fuck,” he shouts, leaning back to create some space between them. “You’re such a freak!”

Harry has had enough. He's shown him nothing but kindness and understanding so far, but it's enough. This man needs to know where his rank is and that is currently at the bottom of the hierarchy. And so he puts a hand around his neck so that his blue eyes widen and look shocked.

"Your name! Now!” Harry growls.

“Louis! Louis Tomlinson. Are you happy now?” he chokes out and Harry nods but doesn’t let him out of his grasp yet.