Harry

They both come back to the villa and everyone in the clan seems to be eagerly waiting for their return in the living room

They both come back to the villa and everyone in the clan seems to be eagerly waiting for their return in the living room. There is a tense atmosphere in the air, but many of them audibly exhale with relief when they see the grin on Harry's face.

Because yes, he is more than happy that Louis is free. Even if it costs him a very emotional price, which he is happy to pay. The memories of Matilda weigh more heavily than a brooch could.

"You look happy Harry, I assume it was successful?" Liam asks with a raised eyebrow and leaning on the mantelpiece with one arm.

Harry nods, smiling. “Yes Louis is free and we all are no longer in danger.”

"You better not ever put us in a situation like this again, newborn," Ben hisses, causing Harry's head to snap quickly towards him.

"His name is Louis," Harry snaps back angrily. And Louis, who had previously held back and only stood close to him, now steps forward and gets closer to Ben.

"Lou," Harry whispers, feeling the anger oozing from every pore of Louis and placing a reassuring hand on his shoulder.

Negative feelings as a newborn are stronger than when he will be older, but Louis tears himself away and just a second later stands in front of Ben, nose tip to nose tip and shows him his fangs, hissing. His hands are clenched into fists at his sides and despite Ben being taller than him, it seems like Louis makes up for it all with his expression.

Harry loses himself in this fascinating sight for a brief moment, but when Ben wants to reach for Louis' throat, he is with the two men in a matter of seconds and grabs Ben's wrist tightly.

"Don't you dare touch him," he says, his voice so cold that Ben quickly lowers his head and expresses his respect for Harry. Then he adds more silent, “You and I… we’ll have another conversation later.”

Then he grabs Louis around his waist and pulls him back a little. “And you control yourself as well. Stop these arguments now. I want cohesion in our clan again.”

He says this louder for all of them to hear and Louis, who just stares at him defiantly, doesn't even give the impression of showing respect by tilting his head. Of course not - and of course Harry loves him a little more for it. His free spirit, his bellezza.

But when he lets his gaze wander over the other vampires, he sees bowed heads that soon raise again and no objection whatsoever.

Satisfied, he nods and smiles at each one.

“Tell the others how you managed to get our little troublemaker free,” Niall grins, as always, cheerfully as if the recent argument hadn’t happened.

“Why does everyone say I’m little? That’s not nice! And not true either?" Louis exclaims indignantly, earning furtive grins from the other vampires and a fond smile from Harry.

And no one responds, which just makes Louis roll his eyes. With his arms crossed, he goes to one of the furs in front of the fireplace and sits down on it. Harry could eat him up with the pout on his lips, he looks so cute and it's hard to take his eyes off him. While Louis ignores everyone around him, Harry finally gazes over to his clan.