Harry

Harry watches the two of them for a moment and a smile graces his face, happy to see Ben putting a friendly arm around Louis' back

Harry watches the two of them for a moment and a smile graces his face, happy to see Ben putting a friendly arm around Louis' back. His heart fills with happiness as he thinks about the fact that his closest friend and the love of his life will spend time together. Louis should see how accepted he is, that a friendship like Harry and Ben already have, can be so good.

He sincerely hopes that Louis can put aside his jealousy and the idea that a strong friendship could develop between Louis and Ben fills Harry with inner warmth. Ben is someone he not only values, but trusts unconditionally.

After Ben and Louis drive off, Harry enters the sex house with his arms fully loaded after quickly returning to his own rooms in the villa. The walls in the sex house are still almost bare and Harry plans to decorate them with his own meanwhile many paintings of sleeping Louis - an expression of his love for art but also of what he feels for Louis. His heart pounds with excitement as he begins lovingly framing each picture. These works of art are not just colours or strokes on paper; they are a part of him, a nod to the love he holds for Louis.

The sounds of the frame hitting wood echoes through the room and Harry imagines how Louis' eyes will light up when he sees the surprise, how he might see Harry's feelings for him with a new bunny in his arms, how he generally sees his own beauty. Sleeping softly and peacefully, his trust placed in Harry to watch over his sleep. Not much time has passed from the first painting to the last and yet you can see the change in Louis' facial expression that Harry captured with his pencil. When he imagines that Louis will see himself from Harry's perspective, the anticipation of this moment literally tingles through Harry's whole body. The pictures now hang perfectly framed on the wall, ready to tell the story of Harry's admiration when Louis will return.

Harry sits down on the bed in the guest house and closes his eyes, keeping this precious moment in his heart. The joy of giving love and recognition flows through him, and he can hardly wait until Louis finally returns. He already misses him terribly.

⍣꙳⋆☾⋆꙳⍣

Time crawls painfully slow as Harry waits for hours for Louis to return. He can't imagine why it takes so long to buy a bunny. Nonetheless he patiently tries to suppress his worry and concentrate on the idea of Louis returning with a small furry creature in his arms.

But finally the sound of tires on the gravel path penetrates Harry's ears. His keen vampire senses pick up the familiar hum of Ben's car from a distance. A moment of relief washes over him and a smile appears on his face. But when he looks out the window and sees only Ben in the car, a wave of concern immediately hits him.

He quickly runs out of the villa, past some of his vampires who look at him with a smug grin and probably think that Harry is about to have a cheesy greeting scene with Louis. They can't yet suspect that he's already riddled with worries but that's the smallest of Harry's problems right now.