40 ~ antidepressants

I've had enough of this. I've had enough of school, of Ella and of all the other idiots there. Charles has just left me at home while he quickly goes to the shop for some more chicken kievs. We ran out last night and I was very upset.

I pull my shoes on before standing up and adjusting the cap on my head, the one from Miami which Carlos gave me in the cool down room.

Archie

Me :
'Archie?'

Archie :
'Yeah, baby?'

Me :
'Please can you meet me at the
park in five minutes?'

Archie :
'No, sorry. I'm out with Ella at the
moment.'

Me :
'Oh okay, no problem.'

Of course he's with Ella. The only person he is ever with is Ella. I hate her. But I love him, so I can't really get mad at him.

Basically my dad

Me :
'I'm going out with Archie.'

Charles :
'Hold on. We need to discuss this. Wait
until I'm home.'

Me :
'I'm going out now.'

Charles :
'Emilie.'

I leave him on read and walk out of the front door, locking it behind me. The roads are busier since it's beginning to get dark and the sun is setting. The orange hues of light cast a shadow on the floor in front of me as I walk. The street lamps begin to illuminate the pavement and roads.

I don't know where I'm going, what I'm going to do, where I'm going to sleep, but I need to get away from this school. I'll go back to England if I have to, and live with Jack. I'm sure his parents won't mind, and I miss him. He's my best friend, or at least he was. We have talked in ages. The last time we messaged each other was over a month ago.

I continue walking for about fifteen minutes until I see the dock where all the yachts are parked. Charles's yacht is the first one I see, and I walk onto it, taking my shoes off first. He doesn't like shoes on his yacht, he says it will scratch the floor boards.

I walk up the stairs and sit down on the sofa on the top deck, pulling my knees up to my chest and looking out to see the waves of the ocean and the sunset. It's so pretty.

Jack

Me :
'Hi Jack.'

Jack :
'Hi Em. Are you okay?'

Me :
'I miss you so much.'

Jack :
'I know, I miss you too.'
'But I'll see you at Silverstone!'

Me :
'What? You got tickets?'

Jack :
'Yeah! Paddock passes!'

Me :
'Oh my god! That's great!'

Jack :
'Yeah!'

Me :
'I can't wait to see you!'

Jack :
'Me neither! How's karting going?'

Me :
'It's going alright. I'm going to another
race this weekend, so hopefully I do well.'

Jack :
'You'll do great.'

Me :
'How's karting going for you?'

Jack :
'I'm top of the standings, and I've won
the last three races.'