Chapter Thirty-Three: Couldn't Be Better

A few weeks later I found myself surrounded by my sisters as they helped me get ready for one of the biggest days of my life. "Jayden I swear you would think by now you could dress yourself." Angel teased.

"I told you that I just needed help getting this thing laced up the back seeing as I can't reach the ribbon." I smiled at her. "What is your excuse for me having to help you into this dang dress?" Roxy laughed.

"Simple, a rather large protruding stomach." I laughed with her. "You just have the answers for everything don't you?" Ciera asked from the opposite side of the room. "I'd like to think so." I grinned at her through the mirror I was facing.

"I still can't believe you are going through with this." Anna grinned at me. "You and me both but hey it is what it is." I smiled back at her. "Okay Jay your dress is on, now sit down, so Ciera can do your hair and makeup." Angel said moving towards the chair.

I did as I was told and watched as my friends transformed me into the most beautiful bride. I was nervous as can be it was only last week we decided to get married and here we were getting married today in the church that I had always wanted to be married in the same one my parents and grandparents had been married in.

I was even wearing my mother's dress which had also belonged to my grandmother it just had some alterations made to accommodate my belly. I was thankful he agreed to wear my dad's tux it was a family heirloom as was my dress it meant the world to me that he had proven himself to be the best choice for me and the baby.

"Jay if you don't turn off the waterworks your makeup is going to be running down your face." Ciera warned. "Sorry just thinking about how happy this day has made me but sad at the same time that my daddy won't be walking me down the aisle." I smiled up at her.

"Is she ready?" AJ asked sticking his head into the room. "Yep have a look." I smiled standing up. "Oh Jay you look absolutely gorgeous he's not going to be able to take his eyes off you." He said pulling me into a hug. "Thanks AJ and thank you for talking mom into walking me down the aisle." I grinned up at him.

"I knew she would you just had to ask her she loves you very much and has missed you." He said pulling away from me. "I know I have missed her too it's just she's not been the same since dad died and neither have I." I frowned.

"No frowning on your wedding day." Roxy said smacking my arm. "Sorry, all smiles here on out." I smiled at her. "Is she re...Oh sweetie you look absolutely stunning." My mom said walking into the room.

"Thank mom so do you." I hugged her. "Here put this in your hair for something borrowed." She said putting a beautiful diamond flower hair comb in my hair. "You have your something old and borrowed now you need something new and blue." Angel said smiling at me.

"Here is something blue." Ciara and Anna said handing me a beautiful sapphire bracelet. "Here is something new." Roxy and Angel said putting a beautiful diamond and sapphire necklace around my neck.

"I absolutely love them." I smiled hugging them. We heard a knock on the door only to turn and see JC standing there. "Hey I'm so glad you came." I smiled hugging him. "I wouldn't miss this for the world." He smiled. "Did the others come as well?" I asked seeing as I had invited them all.

"Yep they are all waiting patiently for the big moment, I was sent up here by your Uncle Lane he wanted me to tell you that they are ready for you." He smiled hugging me one more time before heading back downstairs. "I still can't believe you invited them." AJ said standing beside me.

"I told you they had nothing to do with what happened and they had all become my friends over the time spent around them." I smiled at him. "No bickering you two, it is time girls go take your places." Mom smiled nodding them out the door.