Chapter Thirteen: A Surprise for My Girls

I woke up the next morning dragging ass. I have to start going to bed early when I open the next day this just sucks. I made my way out of bed and slowly walked towards the bathroom. “Babe come back to bed it’s Saturday and it’s early.” Nick whined. “I can’t I have to be at work in an hour.” I said walking into the bathroom.

“You’re no fun.” He pouted getting out of bed. “I’m sorry I can’t miss work.” I said to him as he entered the bathroom. “Just this once?” he pleaded sticking his bottom lip out. “Not happening.” I said stepping into the shower. “You sure no how to give a guy blue balls don’t you?” he asked opening the shower curtain.

“I didn’t do anything to make you that way.” I said yanking the curtain closed. “Uh huh you came to bed in nothing but your panties and then rubbed your ass up against me damn near all night making it awfully hard to get any sleep.” He said joining me in the shower.

“I was just getting comfortable and I didn’t mean to make you that way.” I said turning to face him. “If you want to make it up to me right now will work.” He smiled pulling me to him. “I would if I could babe but I really have to hurry I mean I have to shower, get dressed, eat breakfast, take you to the studio and make it to work in less than an hour now.” I said kissing him on the lips and turning back around to wash my hair.

“Fine then, you owe me BIG time.” he said kissing my neck. “I will see you tonight babe, remember, you guys are supposed to show up here as the Backstreet Boys and perform for us then reveal the truth to the girls.” I smiled as I rinsed the conditioner out of my hair.

“Oh yeah, I forgot about that.” He grinned. “Ok now hurry up and shower I’m going to go get dressed.” I said kissing him on the cheek and hopping out of the shower. I ran into my room and threw on a pair of gouchos with a short sleeved tunic and a pair of knee high boots. Once I was done I made my way downstairs to make something to eat for the two of us.

“So what smells so good?” Nick asked walking into the kitchen. “Nothing special just some cinnamon rolls.” I said setting a plate down in front of him. “Yum the giant ones are the best.” He said taking a bite. I just laughed and sat beside him eating mine.

“Alright come on we have to go.” I yelled upstairs to him where he had decided to disappear to after he scarfed his breakfast down. “I’m coming, I’m coming.” He said running down the stairs. I locked up the house and pretty much ran to my car. I had to be at work in fifteen minutes which definitely wasn’t going to happen since it took me that long just to get to town not to mention the ten minutes from the edge of town to the studio and about fifteen from there to the mall.

“I am going to be so late.” I said as he climbed in. “It’ll be ok babe I’m sure your boss will understand. “ Nick reassured me. “What’s there to understand the fact that I stayed out too late and overslept this morning?” I asked glaring at him. “Ok so maybe he won’t understand but it’s the first time you’ve been late so I’m sure everything will be ok.” Nick said placing his hand on my thigh.

“This is my second strike but neither here nor there he’s still going to be pissed.” I said as we entered town. “Do you want me to come in and talk to him for you? I mean I could always use my stardom to get you out of trouble.” He grinned. I just laughed as we headed towards the studio.

“Since I’m running late I’m going to say goodbye now.” I said a block away from the studio. “What I’m not going to get a kiss or a hug?” he pouted. “Yeah but a super, fast peck on the lips and squeeze and that’s it.” I said pulling into the studio parking lot. “You are so difficult.” He said as I pulled up to the door.