Chapter Ten: Lonesome

We laid there for a while before joining the others again. Everyone was giving us both crap for the noises they heard we just laughed with them and enjoyed the bonfire. The night seemed to go by fast as we all joked around and told stories we even got the guys to serenade us.

We decided to just camp out there for the night instead of driving back to my house. I woke up the next morning cuddled up to Nick. I smiled as I watched him sleeping so peacefully. I slowly moved out of his arms and headed down to the water.

I decided I wanted to go swimming before anyone else was up so I could go skinny dipping. I felt free as I swam in the water without any clothes restricting me it was nice until I bumped into something with my head as I was floating on my back.

“Shit what the hell?” I yelled as I rolled over and put my feet down. “Sorry didn’t see you there.” Nick smirked. “When did you wake up wait when did you get in the water?” I asked thankful it was him and not one of the others.

“I woke up as soon as you decided to sneak out of my arms when I noticed you were down here I figured I’d join you.” He smiled. “I see so were you trying to sneak up on me?” I laughed. “Maybe but hey can you blame a guy especially when his girlfriend is floating around naked?” he said pulling me to him.

“Hey it’s freeing to go swimming without a suit and wait a second you seem to be missing something as well.” I smirked realizing he didn’t have his trunks on. He just smiled and picked me up swimming out a little further.

“Wait we can’t be doing this, I mean we can but I don’t think we should.” I said as he wrapped my legs around him. He started kissing my neck and ignored me. “Nick, wait, granted I’m on birth control but last night we didn’t use any protection and I don’t think we should take a chance on not using it again.” I said as he gripped my ass in his hands.

He didn’t even acknowledge that I had said anything he just kept kissing my neck and collarbone. I caught myself letting out a small moan. “You say no but your body is saying yes.” He smiled as he pushed himself into me. “I…I…don’t…..think….” I tried to speak but my body had taken over and was now riding him causing me to lose the ability to say anything at all.

“See that’s my girl.” He whispered in my ear before nibbling on it. I wrapped my legs tighter around him to make him go deeper. He grabbed my ass and started moving me on him the way he wanted causing me to moan louder. He stopped nibbling on my neck and ears to kiss me to keep the moans from getting too loud.

I felt my body building up to explode so I started moving on him with small fast motions trying to give my body what it wanted but he used his strength to move me how he wanted slowing me down. I was ready to burst but he insisted on still going slow I felt it building up it was going to be massive if he didn’t allow me to go now.

I noticed him smiling as he knew exactly what he was doing to me. “Cum for me baby.” He whispered in my ear causing me to explode all over him. My moaning was loud as I rode out the wave of ecstasy that didn’t seem to end. He moved me on him faster and I felt him pull me off him before his pushed back in me hard causing me to explode again this time with him.

We screamed out with great pleasure at the same then we mashed out lips together as we rode out our orgasms. We heard whistling when we looked up there was a fishing boat just past the boundary line of the beach which just so happened to be close to us.

“Damn way to go you showed her who her daddy was.” One of the men yelled. “How about you bring her over here and let me show her what a man is capable of.” The other yelled. “Nick let’s head back to the beach.” I said as he positioned himself in front of me blocking me from their view.