Chapter Thirty-Two: Claustrophobic

I was released from the hospital and had a new prescription for medicine to ease my nausea and help me keep food down. Roxy and Justin had decided it was best that I go back home and get my rest in my home so my trip to see Justin was cut short.

He had arranged to come see me as often as he could but he made Roxy promise to stay with me to keep an eye on me. I decided that I wasn't going to let Gavin know what was going on he hadn't bothered to call or text for a couple weeks so it was pointless for me to even bother.

I figured he had just found someone new at school and was happy for him plus I didn't want to add him into the mix of things seeing as it was hectic enough having both Justin and Nick constantly worried and checking in on me.

The girls had been staying with me keeping a close eye on me and making sure I wasn't doing anything I wasn't supposed to be doing. I was really starting to feel like a prisoner in my own home. I was so glad when the guys came home from their tour for a few weeks because it kept the girls busy but I still had Nick keeping a watchful eye on me.

It was really hard for me to have Nick there because things were really tense between us. He kept his distance both physically and emotionally and I hated every second of it. I woke up one morning feeling like crap and made my way downstairs to try and eat something to see if it helped but failed miserably and ended up throwing it all back up.

It seemed as if my anti nausea meds just weren't working so I called my doctor to see what they wanted me to do. In the middle of the call I became sick and handed the phone to Nick and ran to the bathroom.

I knew that if things stayed like this I would become dehydrated really fast and didn't want that to happen. I cleaned myself up and walked back into the room to see that Nick was waiting by the door with my car keys in his hand.

"Where are you going?" I asked. "We are going to your doctor's office." He said walking out of the door. I grabbed my purse and slowly made my way out to the car. It started to really hit home how pissed he was at me because he didn't bother opening the door for me or helping me out to the car.

"Look Nick I know I hurt you but this has to stop you are treating me like complete shit and I don't need that from you right now all I need is you to be here for me in every way you possibly can not just to ensure I'm following the doctor's orders." I said shutting the door.

He didn't say a word just started driving. "You know what I think after my appointment you should rejoin the guys on tour because I don't need you around reminding me every day of the hurt I caused you by being distant." I cried.

I waited for a good five minutes for him to say something and he kept silent still. "That's it I'm done over this I screwed up for that I am sorry but you know what you aren't perfect I forgave you for something far worse than what I did and you can't find it in your heart to forgive me then obviously you don't care about me as much as you say you do." I cried harder.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and called Roxy. "Jay what's wrong?" she asked as soon as she answered. "Can you and Angel meet me at my doctor's office I need one of you to drive me home after my appointment." I said trying to cover up the fact that I was crying.

"Jay where is Nick?" she asked. "He is taking me but once we get there he is going to be taking a cab and heading to the airport to join the guys back on tour." I sniffled. "What is going on why is he doing that?" she asked. "Because I told him too I don't want him around me when all he is going to do is act as if I have the plague reminding me how bad I screwed up as if he hasn't ever screwed me over hell if we all wanted to be technical he has done far more unforgivable things to me and guess what I forgave him but he just can't forgive me so I am done." I said as we pulled into the parking lot.