Chapter Nine: A Dream Come True

After laying there in silence for a while I sat up and turned to him. “Can I tell you something without you freaking out?” “Of course you can I want you to feel you can tell me anything.” He smiled sitting up.

I took a deep breath and began, “When our eyes met in the recording studio I got chills it was as if you could see thru me to my soul.” I blurted out. He didn’t say anything so I decided to go on and tell him more.

“Every time you wrap your arms around me or pick me up in your arms I feel right at home and have a sense of security that I’ve never had.” I said watching his face for a reaction. After yet again not getting anything out of him I decided to go on, “When we hugged earlier I didn’t want to let go and when you kissed me I didn’t want you to stop. Now could you please say something” I said crashing back onto my pillows.

“Sorry I couldn’t believe you were saying exactly what I have been feeling that it rendered me speechless. I kissed you earlier because I couldn’t resist to be that close to you and not kiss you.” He said leaning back next to me. I curled up to him excited to know that I wasn’t completely crazy and that there was a mutual feeling there.

“Listen I have had a great time today but I’m going to stick to what we talked about at the studio I don’t want you to rush into anything even with me as much as I would love for us to go into this head over heels I want you to make sure that this is what you truly want.” He said brushing my hair out of my face with his hand.

“I understand that but I just can’t fight the feelings I get every time I see you looking at me or even when you are near me.” I replied. “I’m not going anywhere and I promise you that I will wait until you are truly ready to take a budding friendship into something more.” He said hugging me.

“I hope you know that we will have to hang out as much as possible right?” I said smiling. “Of course I’m not going to take a chance that some guy could steal your heart away from me before I fully have it.” He grinned.

“You’re too sweet.” I said as I wrapped my arms around him. “I better let you lay down so you can get your rest and I’m sure the others are wondering where I’m at.” He said moving to get up. “Actually would you mind staying with me tonight it’ll help me sleep.” I smiled up at him.

“I don’t know if your parents will like that.” He answered worried. “Trust me it’ll be alright they won’t say anything.” I said sticking my bottom lip out. “Oh alright how can I tell that face no.” he laughed kicking his shoes off.

The next morning I awoke to Nick being gone and began to question whether or not I dreamt last night. I decided to brush it off as a very life like dream and jumped in the shower. Once I was finished I decided I wanted to straighten my hair and put on some makeup not sure what my game plan was I decided to start dressing girly again.

Once I picked out a cute outfit that would have made Angel proud I headed downstairs to find that my house was full of people. I walked into the living room to find Angel and AJ cuddled on the loveseat causing me to smile knowing that she finally had given in to her feelings.

Kevin and Anna were sitting on the couch arguing over something. I heard some commotion coming from down the hall which was the game room/ family room. I walked in to watch as Ciara tackled Howie. “What on earth is going on in here?” I laughed.

“Jay he stole my favorite pool stick.” Ciara pouted. “So you tackled him, did you even tell him that was your special stick?” I asked laughing at her. “No I’m used to everyone knowing that it’s mine.” She said getting off him. “Thanks Jay and now I know not to mess with her pool stick.” Howie laughed as he handed it back to her.