Chapter Two: First Day

The next day Angel and I got up and went through the same routine as the day before minus the confusion on what I was going to wear she had went through all of my clothes the night before pulling all of my sexiest clothes to the front of my closet pairing everything together to make the most rocking outfits.

Thanks to her expertise I was sure to knock the boys dead today. I spent a little while crimping my hair and putting on my makeup. “Whoa who are you and what have you done with my best friend?” Angel asked as I walked downstairs.

“I’m still your best friend but new and improved.” I smiled. “I like it.” She smiled back as we got ready to head out the door. We decided to all ride together once again today which pretty much would be our usual routine since we liked to stick together.

“So do you guys think it’s going to be the same speech as last year?” Ciara asked as we headed into the auditorium for the welcome back assembly. “I sure as heck hope not because I really don’t want to explain why I got a detention my first day of school again.” Anna laughed.

“I don’t think you should have been punished for that I mean geez you were so bored last year that you passed out I mean it wasn’t your fault you snored loud enough the principal could hear you on stage.” I said laughing.

“Yea that was definitely not the best way to start the year.” She added. “I’ll sit by you this time and make sure you stay awake.” Roxy grinned menacingly. “Ha I don’t think so I know you well enough to know that you’ll do something crazy to me if I fall asleep.” Anna said moving away from Rox.

“I’m offended that you think I would do such a thing to you.” Roxy said placing her hand on her chest acting as if she were truly offended. “Such drama queens I swear you two need to be on daytime television.” Angel said as we took our seats.

“Duh Angelique, that’s the plan remember?” Roxy replied. Angel just ignored them and acted like she was actually paying attention to the assembly. We sat there and watched as they went through the usual spiel patiently waiting to go to our classes.

“Alright guys have fun in geometry and we will see you later on.” Anna said as her, Rox, and I walked the opposite direction the other two did. “Rox you’re lucky you have Mr. Chapman this year he is freaking awesome.” I said as we all locked arms heading down the hall.

“Jay and I had him last year and he let us be partners for everything plus he never said a word about us talking with each other.” Anna added. “I doubt I’ll be doing much talking unless one of the drama kids is in class with me.” Roxy said as we started skipping.

Yea we were big dorks but hey what can I say we didn’t care what anyone thought of us and we had fun wherever we went. “See you after class Rox.” We said as Anna and I headed past her class to ours. “I hate that she can’t be in here with us this year.” I said as we walked into the classroom.

“Man I sure hope Rodgers will be as cool as she was sophomore year.” Anna said as we picked our seats. “I’m sure she will, considering she got a kick out of us and our crazy antics.” I laughed. “Yea that’s true we were definitely two of her favorite students.” Anna agreed.