Chapter Twenty Two: Had Enough

I woke up feeling as if I had been sleeping for days. I looked around trying to figure out whose house I was in. The last thing I remembered was swimming in Justin’s pool trying to save that newborn baby girl.

I went to sit up only to be knocked back down by Justin’s arm that was wrapped tightly around me. I felt extremely weak and in quite a bit of pain. “Justin what is wrong with me?” I asked as I noticed my voice was hoarse.

“Jay you’re awake.” He said sitting straight up and hugging me. “Of course I am.” I said looking at him like he was crazy. “Jay do you remember anything from last night?” he asked as he helped me sit up.

“I remember swimming in your pool with Nick and some how someone’s baby fell in and I was trying to save her but it was odd because she looked like a mixture of me and Gavin, but I know for a fact I was never pregnant by him.” I replied as dizziness consumed me.

“Roxy, can you bring in a bowl of soup for Jayden?” Justin hollered into the hall. “Is she awake?” the girls all asked rushing into the room. “Of course I am, geez, you people are acting as if I wasn’t ever going to wake up.” I laughed.

“Babe you almost drowned last night in the pool.” Justin stared at me. “Um ok then how come I’m not in the hospital?” I asked because that just didn’t make any sense to me. “We knew that if we took you to the hospital they would admit you and not let you leave for a long time.” Roxy said carrying in a tray of food.

“Why once they seen I was ok they would have.” I replied as she sat the food down beside me. “No Jay they would have admitted you for a psychiatric evaluation.” Anna frowned. “What the hell for I’m not crazy?” I laughed.

“Jay last night you went crazy breaking anything glass then rocked in my arms for close to two hours before going outside and talking to yourself then jumping into the pool not coming back up for air.” Justin said as his sky blue eyes started to tear up.

“No I was talking to Nick and I went swimming with him then tried to save a baby that’s what I did.” I said looking at them as if they were the crazy ones. “Jayden, Nick wasn’t here and neither was a baby.” Roxy said sitting beside me.

“Ok so maybe I am nuts.” I said feeling the tears well up in my eyes. “No you’re not you just had your fill and had a major breakdown babe that’s all it was.” Justin said wrapping his arm around me. “What caused me to freak out?” I asked looking at all of them.

I watched as Roxy looked to Justin to see whether they should tell me or not. “Just tell me I’m sure I can handle it because I remember as I fell asleep last night I seemed like I had freed myself from all the tension and stress.” I said watching as they had a silent conversation.

“Jayden I told you about Nick cheating on you with Sylvia, a girl he had known a few years ago, a girl he reconnected with when he started doing his drugs again.” Roxy said taking my hand into hers as Justin held me a little tighter.

“How on earth would that cause me to freak out I mean I already had my suspicions about him cheating on me besides it’s not like I haven’t been cheated on before.” I laughed. “That’s not all she told you babe. You see not only had he been seeing Sylvia but he got her pregnant.” Justin said holding me so tight I couldn’t move a muscle.

“Are you fucking kidding me? That asshole got another bitch pregnant after he had told me he wanted kids with me?” I said feeling anger consume my body. “Jay he was an idiot and you don’t need someone like that in your life when you have Justin who has always taken better care of you and treated you the way you deserved to be treated.” Roxy said hugging me.