Chapter 7~ Imaginary friends

I took the sonic from the Doctor's hands, pressed some buttons on it, then soniced the handcuffs and poof! They unlocked.

I then grabbed Amy's and his hand. «Run!» I yelled and I pulled them down the hallway. We ran out of the house, shutting the door behind.

The Doctor soniced it. Then spun around to face Amy. «Kissogram?» he asked.

«Yes, a kissogram. What's going on?» she snapped. I just rolled my eyes.

«Why'd you pretend to be a policewoman?» he asked.

«You broke into my house, it was either this or a French maid! What's going on? Tell me!»

I walked towards the TARDIS as I thought Amy was talking only to the Doctor. But then someone grapped my arm, spun me around pulling me back: I met Amy's eyes, her hand taking a strong grip on my arm «Tell me!»

I moved her hand from my arm cautiously. «An alien convict is hiding in your spare room disguised as a man and a dog, and some other aliens where about to incinerate your house. Any questions?» I answered quickly, then turning back to the TARDIS. The Doctor grinned at me, causing me to blush slightly.

«Yes!» Amy interrupted. I rolled my eyes again the pushed the TARDIS doors. But they didn't open.

«Em... Doc?» I called.

«What is it, Lizzie?»

«Oh, I give up!» I threw my hands in the air. The Doctor grinned even more. Then tried to open the TARDIS doors, failing.

«No, no, no, no! Don't do that right now! It's still rebuilding, so it's not letting us in!»

«Come on!» Amy begged.

«Wait, wait, wait! The shed!» The Doctor said running over it. I glanced at Amy and she did the same: fear in her eyes.

«Doctor!» I called and ran after him. «It got old. It's ten years old at least!» he sniffed it, licking his finger «Twelve years. We are not six months late, we're twelve years late!»

«He's coming.» Amy begged. I gave up and stood there watching the situation.

«You said six months. Why?»

«We have to go.»

«No, it's important! Why did you say six months?»

«Well, WHY DID YOU SAY FIVE MINUTES!»

«Enough.» I grabbed them by their sleeves. «Come on.» I told them and pulled them behind myself.

«What?» was the only thing he could say.

«Come on!» Amy and I snapped at the same time. He shut up.

We started running, soon reaching the town.

«You're Amelia.» the Doctor started again.

«Oh, clever Doctor, very clever.» I mumbled.

«You're late.» Amy instead shot.

«You're Amelia Pond! You're a little girl!»

«I'm Amelia, and you are late.»

«What happened?» I finally dared asking.

«Twelve years.» she answered. I felt ashamed again.

«You hit us with a cricket bat.» the Doctor said instead.

«Twelve years!» Amy replayed.

«A cricket bat!»

«Twelve years and four psychiatrists.»