Chapter 30~ Hello Mister Captain

Hey, guys, I did my exam! I'm so relived but also so scared for the results that I'll soon get.

Anyway I wanted to inform you that my legs awfully hurt now. You wanna know why? Cause I just found out tHAT THIS BOOK IS #130 IN FANFICTION AND I JUMPED UP AND DOWN FOR OVER AN HOUR!

I am so so happy, just think about it: there are millions fanfictions and mine is at the 130 place! This is awesome this is fantastic, incredible, brilliant and many other words! It's just ahdisoabandndsjakdkdjs! Yeah, like that.

Now read. I love you all!

~~~~

[WASTELAND]

Nancy hurried across the train tracks, surrounded by the night. She would turn around sometimes to check if someone followed, just to be sure no one was. There was no one, in fact.

She hurried into an outer house and started taking food out of her bag. She suddenly turned around, when she noticed the Doctor standing in the doorway, watching her, Melody beside him.

«How'd you follow me here?» Nancy asked them.

«I'm good at following, me. Got the nose for it.» he replayed.

«People can't usually follow me if I don't want them to.» Nancy said, suspiciously, her eyes flickering from The Doctor to Melody and back.

«My nose has special powers.» he replayed, proudly.

Nancy smirked «Yeah? That's why it's uh...»

Melody tried hard not to explode in a laugh and hid her mouth behind her hand, leading her elbow on her other arm, while the Doctor asked «What?»

Nancy looked about to laugh too «Nothing.» she exchanged looks with Melody, the girl biting her down lip, hiding the laugh.

«What?» he asked again, persistently, this time glancing down at Melody beside him. She faked an innocent face, shaking her head.

«What??» the Doctor asked the two girls, utterly confused.

«Nothing! Do your ears have special powers too?» Nancy teased. Melody covered a chuckle with a cough.

The Doctors look drifted from Melody to Nancy and he calmly asked «What're you trying to say?»

«Goodnight, Mister.» She said then turned away.

Like to show they weren't going anywhere, Melody leaned on the doorway with her arms crossed across her chest, her stubbornness kicking in.

«Nancy. There's something chasing you and the other kids. Looks like a boy and it isn't a boy, and it started about a month ago.» The Doctor said, leaning on the other side of the doorway.

«Right?» Melody asked.

Nancy turned back to them.

«The thing we're looking for. The thing that fell from the sky, that's when it landed. And you know what I'm talking about, don't you?» The Doctor asked.

«There was a bomb. A bomb that wasn't a bomb. Fell the other end of Limehouse Green Station.»

«Take us there.»