Chapter 11- The Time of the Angels

«What caused it to crash? Not me.» River inquired looking at her monitor.

«Nah, the airlock would have sealed seconds after you blew it. According to the Home Box, the wrap engines had a phase shift. No survivors.» the Doctor told her.

«About what?»

«Well, at least the building is empty. Aplan Tample. Unoccupied for centuries.» I answered. I just then noticed that the Doctor was still holding my hand and I also noticed that River and Amy was staring at us, so I left his hand and went by the River's and Amy's side, blushing madly.

River chuckled and returned at her monitor.

Amy ran to the Doctor and whispered in his ear «Aren't you going to introduce us?»

He sighed. «Amy Pond, Professor River Song.»

River gasped turning around «I'm going to be a professor some day. How exiting.» I laughed only to receive an unappreciative look from the Doctor. Which I completely ignored.

«Yeah, but who is she and how did she do that? She just left you a note in a museum.» Amy whispered again even though River was hearing everything.

«Two things always guarantee to show up in a museum: The Home Box of category four star-liner, and sooner or later, him. It's how he keeps score.» River told her and winked at me. I chuckled again seeing that the Doctor was really annoyed by her. In fact, while River was explaining Amy the whole thing, he even walked away from them.

I looked at him the whole time and, when he turned around and our gazes met, he rolled his eyes at Amy and River. I smirked with my hands crossed on my chest.

«I'm nobody's taxi service, I'm not going to be there every time you feel like jumping out of a spaceship.» The Doctor told River, inches from her faces while she was looking on her device.

«He will.» I assured her.

He looked at me «No. I won't.»

«Then I will, or Amy. Remember Doctor you made us wait for a while so you owe us everything we want.» I snapped back.

He frowned again, spinning sprung and walking away from River and Amy, mumbling something under his nose, grumpily. I chuckled a little and looked back at Amy, who was peeking on River's device over her shoulder.

«There's one survivor. There's a thing in the belly of that ship that can never die.» River said.

I frowned and looked at River curiously, the Doctor doing so too.

~~~~

River walked to the ship with her communication device, holding it to her ear.

«You lot in orbit yet? Yeah, I saw it land, I'm at the crash sight. Try and home in on my signal. Doctor! Can you sonic me? I need to boost the signal so we can use it as a beacon.»

Doctor took out the sonic of his pocket, utterly annoyed, and sonicked the phone form a distance, after which River gave him a little crusty.

He, grumpily, put the sonic back in his jacket, mumbling some inaudible stuff. Amy approached him, hands crossed on her chest «Ooh, Doctor you soniced her.»