Chapter 33~ Sally And The Angels

A loudspeaker spoke out over the Cardiff train station as a train pulled up. Mickey then alighted, looking up at the 'Way Out' sign.

He walked down the streets until he reached the Millennium Centre Square, then noticing the TARDIS parked in front of the silver water sculpture. He  made its way to it, meanwhile wondering how come people didn't find a blue police box from the 60s out of place.

As he reached the doors, he knocked.

The second later it swung open and Jack popped his head out.

«Who the hell are you?» he asked with no hesitation.

But didn't catch Mickey off guard. «What d'you mean, who the hell am I? Who the hell are you?» he fired back, rudely.

«Captain Jack Harkness. Whatever your selling, we're not buying.»

«Get out of my way!» Mickey barged past Jack into the TARDIS.

Jack shut the door behind «Don't tell me, this must be Mickey.»

The Doctor was way up in the gantries, standing on a ladder, Melody standing next to the leader with something that looked like a book of insurrections. He was trying to adjust something in the TARDIS doing it as always, his way. Melody, who was reading the book of instruction in her hands, appeared to try and convince him to follow them. For the TARDIS's sake.

He had a red flashing light strapped to his forehead and she wore her circle glasses, the two looking extremely dorky. Rose meanwhile was standing by the console.

«Here comes trouble! How're you doing, Ricky boy?» the Doctor asked, cheerily.

«It's Mickey!» Mickey snapped.

«Don't listen to him, he's winding you up.» Rose told him, Melody snickering her eyes still fixed down on the instructions, reading something.

«You look fantastic.» Mickey told Rose. They both grinned broadly at each other and gave each other a big hug.

«Aww, sweet, look at these two. How come I never get any of that?» Jack asked, looking at Melody.

«Told ya, buy me a drink first.» she said under her nose, not looking up from the book still focused on it.

«And again, you're such hard work.»

«But worth it.» the Doctor spoke for
Melody, grinning in an extremely self-satisfied way.

Melody pointed her index up at him in an 'exactly' way, her eyes never raising from the book.

«Did you manage to find it?» Rose meanwhile asked Mickey.

Mickey handed her a passport. «There you go.»

Rose turned to the Doctor and grinned at him, brandishing the passport «I can go anywhere now!»

«I told you, you don't need a passport!» he replayed.

«He has the 'slightly psychic paper', remember?» Melody said, calling it the way she called it when they were in year five billion, the end of the world, finally looking from the book and at Rose.

«Ha-ha. Very funny.» Rose said sarcastically, though smiling a little.

Melody looked at Jack. «Turns out I'm funny too. Totally worth it.»

Jack, Rose and the Doctor chuckled, Rose shaking her head. She then looked back at the Doctor. «It's all very well going to platform one and Justicia and the Glass Pyramid of San Kloon but what if we end up in Brazil? I might need it. You see, I'm prepared for anything.» She stuck her tongue out, smiling.