Trio

The first few days of living together were relatively calm-until Jungkook decided to put his "helpful" spin on things.

One evening, after an exhausting day at the hospital, Dahyun returned home to the smell of something burning. She walked into the kitchen to find Jungkook standing in front of the stove, waving a towel in the air as smoke filled the room.

"What the hell happened here?" Dahyun asked, wide-eyed.

Jungkook turned around, looking sheepish. "I, uh, was trying to make pasta. But I might've forgotten to add water to the pot."

"You *what*?" Dahyun facepalmed. "Who tries to make pasta without water?"

"It's harder than it looks!" Jungkook said defensively. "It was going fine until it... wasn't."

Sana appeared in the doorway, her face lighting up when she saw the smoke. "Oh my God, Jungkook! You almost burned down the house? On your first week? I'm not surprised."

"Hey!" Jungkook protested. "It wasn't that bad. Look, it's still pasta... sort of."

Dahyun walked over to the pot, poking at the charred remains of what used to be pasta. "This is a disaster. I can't believe I agreed to let you two live here."

Sana snorted. "Oh, come on. Where's your sense of adventure? We're not that bad, right?"

Before Dahyun could respond, a loud crash echoed from the hallway, followed by a string of muffled cursing. All three of them turned to see Jungkook's attempt at hanging a painting fall from the wall, narrowly missing the floor lamp.

"Okay," Dahyun muttered, rubbing her temples, "you're both banned from cooking and home improvement."

Sana and Jungkook exchanged sheepish looks but couldn't suppress their laughter. "Well, at least we're entertaining," Sana quipped.

"Entertaining," Dahyun said dryly. "Sure, let's go with that."

Another time, Jungkook had the brilliant idea of using the house's laundry room as his personal gym.

Dahyun walked in to see Jungkook lying on the floor, trying to bench press the washing machine detergent bottle, grunting like he was in the middle of a full workout.

"Jungkook," Dahyun said, crossing her arms, "why are you lifting laundry detergent?"

He looked up, his face serious, "Gotta stay fit! The gym's closed and... don't judge me."

"I think we've officially reached peak weird housemate status," Dahyun said, rolling her eyes, though a smile tugged at her lips.

Sana, hearing the commotion, peeked her head around the corner and burst out laughing. "Jungkook, you look like an infomercial gone wrong."

Jungkook huffed and set the detergent down. "You'll both thank me when I'm the strongest intern at Seoul Memorial."

"Sure, let us know how that goes," Dahyun chuckled.

Despite the chaos, the trio quickly developed a routine-one filled with laughter, quirky mishaps, and, to Dahyun's surprise, some much-needed camaraderie. Living together wasn't quite the disaster she had expected... but it was definitely entertaining.