Chapter 5: The Twenty-Person Team is Ready

Crouching in a safe place, Leon held the signal lamp borrowed from the school in his hands, continuously channeling his magic power into it to provide the incoming experts with the correct coordinates.

For Leon, this was the most critical part of his mission. Teleportation required coordinates, and the signal must not be interrupted; otherwise, the experts would get lost in the gaps of time and space, missing this opportunity.

He didn't know how much time had passed, and he started to feel that his magic power was running low. Only then did the signal lamp slowly and firmly escape his control and float about three meters in front of him.

Then, three beams of white light flashed, and three people dressed as mages, two women and one man, appeared near the signal lamp.

Upon arrival, the three did not pay attention to Leon but simultaneously extended their right hands and pulled toward the direction of the signal lamp. A white portal appeared in response.

A man in red heavy armor, carrying a huge shield, and an archer wrapped entirely in leaves, emerged from the portal.

As soon as the archer exited the portal, he quickly looked in the direction of the Double-Headed Vulture. He then turned to the man in heavy armor and said, "It's the Double-Headed Vulture Cain, Level 3 (2 stars) Silver Elite, with flying ability and life-sharing traits. One head does pure physical damage, and the other does pure magic damage. Use Plan C."

The man in heavy armor nodded and turned to the three mages, saying, "Then start bringing in the rest."

They had already discussed various response plans on the way. The three mages immediately understood and soon, fifteen more men and women walked out of the portal.

All these players were at Level 2. Besides having jobs they had already taken, they had also confirmed bloodlines that complemented their professions.

What caught Leon's attention the most was another figure standing beside the man in heavy armor. This person looked like a magic user, wearing robes, but held a spear and a shield, appearing like a close-combat fighter.

The pointed ears and golden hair indicated that he had obtained a high elf bloodline in the game, which complemented his profession perfectly. He was known as an Elven Spellbreaker, a nightmare for all magic-based enemies, specifically designed to counter magic-type bosses.

While the Elven Spellbreaker and the man in heavy armor were discussing their plans, the three mages who had brought the others through the portal retreated to one side to recover their magic power.

Standing next to the mages were a Paladin shining with white light, a Priest, and a Druid wearing leather armor.

On the other side, the archer from before was talking with the physical fighters. Among these fighters, two giants were particularly noticeable, carrying chains that identified them as Giant Hunters, a variant of the hunter class. They used throwing weapons and had several skills for stunning and crowd control.