Chapter 59: Forum

Chapter 59: Forum

Back at Sun City High School, Leon did not rush to return to the space he had rented but instead started browsing the school forum.

Since the game started more than 40,000 years ago, the forum hasn't changed much. It remains an independent virtual space, with countless doors labeled with categories behind them.

Most of the spaces behind the doors resemble round table conferences, with various posts floating up and down in the center. Every player can freely sit at the round table and casually browse the contents of the posts.

At the same time, players in the forum can speak freely, ask questions, but unless it's written in a post, spoken words leave no trace.

Leon entered the school forum and easily made his way into the Shadow Affinity section. There were three large doors here, corresponding to Magic Affinity, Combat Affinity, and Dual Affinity for both magic and combat.

Each mini-forum behind the doors had a dedicated manager, though the Dual Affinity forum, due to having few students, was currently under the control of Victor and Leon.

Once inside, Leon started searching through old posts. In fact, he had seen most of the posts here. During his first year of enrollment, he spent an entire month here choosing his path.

Most of the posts were videos and insights from previous Shadow Affinity players at Sun City High School when they chose their professions in magic and combat.

Leon quickly sifted through the posts and soon found what he was looking for.

He dragged the post in front of him and clicked it open. It was a video, starting with the self-introduction of the one who recorded it, a senior from over sixty years ago who followed the Mech Knight path.

However, Leon wasn't interested in the path the senior took. What caught his attention was the mech that appeared at the end. The senior didn't explain the mech's origins at the time, and Leon had jokingly called it a "Pig-Head Ghost Mech."

But now, it looked completely different. Leon could see that this mech bore a striking resemblance to the Seven Knights I-Type - Adrian Solis Mk I that Ember used, especially with the identical white snowflake emblem on its chest.

Leon was convinced that what the senior had obtained must be the Seven Knights I-Type - Azrak Nightshade Mk I that Ember mentioned, which was said to still be in the Princess Tomb.

Thinking about how Ember tried to tempt him with something that had already been taken, Leon couldn't help but show a hint of disdain. He loosened his grip, and the post flew back to its original position.

Exiting the Shadow Affinity Magic and Combat Affinity forum, Leon turned and headed to the school's Technical Area.

Most of the posts here were technical, with some being highly advanced, while others were extremely imaginative. Finding something valuable required both insight and technical skill, which is why this area was often called the "Experts' Zone."