Chapter 15: Murloc BOSS

The battle seemed slow, but it was actually very fast. The sun had not yet set, and the Squad had already killed all the minions in the murloc village. Only a few murlocs remained on the largest platform, standing there in a daze. The BOSS of the murloc village still had not appeared, and everything seemed so eerie.

After sneaking into a house closest to the platform, Leon saw from afar that the thief on the rooftop was waving at him, as if signaling Leon to ring the bell again.

Although he knew that ringing the bell again would be of little use, Leon still followed the thief's request and struck the bronze bell in front of him.

The moment the bronze bell rang, Leon noticed that many bubbles began to emerge on the water's surface behind the platform. A gigantic fish head slowly rose from underwater.

This fish head was as tall as a murloc house, its eyes even larger than a hunter's head, and its arm-thick fangs were covered with various water plants.

Beneath the fish head were three enormous tentacles, each over ten meters long, with spikes, bone plates, and nozzles at the ends.

[Murloc King Gaddu]

[Race: Modified Humanoid Creature]

[Level: Lv1 (9 stars) BOSS Template]

[Attributes: Strength 12, Agility 9, Constitution 9, Spirit 7]

[Description: A modified murloc leader, fully enhanced for underwater combat. Its mobility on land is minimal. The only platform it can fight on is the central platform of the murloc village, which is completely underwater...]

As soon as the fish head appeared, the remaining murlocs on the platform all knelt down, as if praying or perhaps begging for mercy.

But the fish head was unmoved. A tentacle with spikes flashed, and several murlocs were skewered and fed into the giant fish's mouth.

At this moment, the Squad made their move. Leading the charge was not the druid transformed into a bear, but the thief. With a flicker, he leaped onto the platform, hopping back and forth between several boxes on the platform.

The thief's appearance enraged the fish head. Its spiked tentacles flashed up and down, seemingly trying to pin the thief to the platform.

Leon noticed that every time the spikes were about to impale someone, they would be raised high, and at that moment, the hunter, hidden somewhere, would shoot an arrow to knock the tentacle back.

Meanwhile, the druid and shaman also appeared on the platform, but instead of helping the thief, they headed toward the back of the platform.

The giant fish head seemed to understand something and swung its other two tentacles to block their advance. However, the druid, now transformed into a lion, was as quick as the thief. Whether it was the heavy blow from the bone plate or the toxic spray from the nozzle, he dodged them all with ease.