Chapter 55: Go Out for a Walk

After completing the energy distribution room, Leon did not stop. He raised his hand and directed the seawater sphere not far away into the energy distribution room.

Actually, the seawater sphere was initially prepared for energy distribution purposes. Even though Leon had found Greenvine with shadow properties, without shadow soul mercury as an intermediary, there would still be a certain amount of energy loss every time it was transmitted.

Once all the seawater was directed into the energy distribution room, the seawater, previously divided into three layers, was immediately separated. The outermost layer of shadow soul mist was quickly expelled from the energy distribution room, leaving it only to envelop the outside and be absorbed by the leaves outside. After circulating once, it was expelled again through the roots.

As for the shadow soul mercury, it merged into the space beneath the temple. Though the space wasn't large, it managed to hold all the shadow soul mercury without causing any disturbances.

The core part, which was the semi-solidified jelly, had completely disappeared into the giant urn.

It was precisely because the giant urn had devoured this jelly-like existence that it obediently spat out the energy transferred inside, sometimes even spitting out energy strands tinted with gold or silver.

Being able to do this was already quite good for Leon. The seawater he had just directed in had raised the energy storage limit by 1000, and at the same time, replenished a full 3700 units of shadow attribute energy. The remaining part would rely on Leon's gradual accumulation over time.

However, with this portion of energy, it had already laid a solid foundation for Leon's Azure Dragon construction.

Leon planned to start his first construction once the shadow attribute energy reached 5000. With enough energy support, he could build several key structures for the Necropolis Fortress in one go.

What was left was just gathering some materials and doing the construction, after which everything would become much easier.

With this plan in mind, Leon didn't rush to act. This trip to the Storm Isles had consumed too much of his effort, but of course, there were also some excellent gains.

Now was the time for Leon to relax a little. Before, he didn't have sufficient connections, and even if he got something valuable, he wouldn't know where to exchange it for resources. But now, things were different. He had a good place to go.

Leaving the virtual world, Leon returned to the real Sun City. His first action was to open the map and look for the bar Lucian Yorren had taken him to last time.

Lucian had mentioned when leaving last time that this bar was unique to Sun City and only allowed Lv3 and above players to enter.

Of course, players who had been proven to have the potential to reach Lv3 were sometimes allowed to enter the bar and have a drink.