Chapter 45: Seven Knights IV

The Seven Knights IV model was a mechanical creation from the peak era of the Storm Isles. It resembled a giant wild boar and was generally about sixty meters long, with a height ranging between nine and thirteen meters depending on its attributes.

The Seven Knights IV before them, fully undead now, originally had a sand attribute. Its height was not the tallest, standing only at eleven meters.

Aside from the obvious boar-like head, the rest of its body was composed entirely of yellow sand.

Since it had no fixed outer shell, the flowing yellow sand inside the body of the Seven Knights IV could be clearly seen. Occasionally, one or two clumps of sand would 'drip' from its body, but new sand would immediately be drawn up from the ground to replace it.

Within the sand, there were several spaces solidified by parts and magic, which served as the main chambers of the Seven Knights IV.

According to the original design, these chambers were meant for residents to live in, but now these functions had been lost, and most of the chambers could only serve as storage spaces.

On the back of the wild boar, there were also several fixed platforms, particularly on the left and right sides. These were originally used to mount the main weapons.

At the moment, Lady Ember couldn't equip the original weapons, but many of the daily tasks she had assigned to the players involved weapons. According to her, once they returned to their base, they could have the main weapons installed.

With the weapons equipped, facing a boss in the future wouldn't be as exhausting as it was last time.

Leon didn't care much about Lady Ember's claims. He could tell that she already had control over the Seven Knights IV, as the circuit board she inserted into the main control center earlier was likely some form of control command.

If Lady Ember had acquired these components from the base's residents, getting them to help install heavy weaponry wouldn't be too difficult either.

[Seven Knights IV – Dorian Sandshade]

[Race: Undead Mechanical Armored Vehicle]

[Level: Lv0 (max)]

[Attributes: Strength 10, Agility 8, Constitution 10, Spirit 0]

[Description: An undead mechanical armored vehicle with immense kinetic energy and incredible vitality. It is said to be invincible on land, as long as it stands on the ground, it cannot be knocked down...]

Leon was a bit surprised by these attributes. He hadn't expected the Seven Knights IV to be affected by the Storm Isles map, unable to break through the Lv1 cap.

Even so, Leon was confident that if he were to face the Seven Knights IV head-on, one misstep could lead to his instant defeat. Aside from the four basic attributes, the rest of the Seven Knights IV's attributes were at least Lv3 to Lv4.

After finishing his work, Leon didn't rush back to the base. He understood that now they had the Seven Knights IV, tomorrow they would probably head to the next location. He wanted to explore the surrounding area; there were a few places he had discovered while doing missions, but he hadn't had the time to investigate them yet.

Since most of today's tasks were done, Leon didn't want to miss this opportunity.

After sharing his plans with Lady Ember, she nodded in agreement and said to him, "You know we're setting off tomorrow, so make sure you're not late. If you need anything, just look for Victor; he'll help you out."