Chapter 58: Seven Knights I - Adrian Solis's First Unit

The Seven Knights I - Adrian Solis's First Unit, in the center of the hall, stood a full 25 meters tall. The entire mech was crimson red, and even the edge details were primarily various shades of red. The only spot not red was the emblem on the chest of the mech, where a white snowflake symbol was displayed.

The shape of the mech was identical to the small floating mech beside Ember. Its entire body was engraved with intricate patterns, with a shield and a knight's lance strapped to its back, and two curved blades hanging at its waist.

At the same time, red pipes connected the mech's limbs and head, pumping waves of magma into the mech's body every second.

Ember approached the Seven Knights I - Adrian Solis's First Unit but did not rush up. Instead, she circled the mech once before walking to its front, raising her right hand as if signaling something.

Soon, the Seven Knights I - Adrian Solis's First Unit responded, with its eyes glowing like molten magma.

Next, the intricate patterns across the mech's body lit up, looking as though magma was flowing over its surface.

This magma flowed from top to bottom, eventually forming a staircase of magma in front of Ember.

The staircase led to the chest of the Seven Knights I - Adrian Solis's First Unit, where the white snowflake emblem had transformed into a door, revealing the mech's cockpit inside.

This cockpit was different from the ones Leon had seen before. It was sized for a normal human body, and when someone stepped inside, they would be locked into place, with every movement magnified by the mech.

Additionally, the pilot needed to supply the mech with activation energy, control the flow of that energy, possess combat talent, and have enough physical strength to handle the mech in battle. Therefore, most mech knights were required to be dual-attribute users proficient in both magic affinity and martial affinity.

The Seven Knights I - Adrian Solis's First Unit was no exception. Ember used her authority and ancestral relics to stand before the legacy of her ancestors. The moment she stepped onto the magma-formed staircase, the initiation had already begun.

Ember followed the steps into the cockpit of the Seven Knights I - Adrian Solis's First Unit. The original design of this first unit did not reference the height of the Solis family members but rather the stature of the original Seven Knights, who represented magma.

At that time, the mech's internal space had not been compressed to the extreme, and the final Seven Knights were not small in stature. So, when Ember, who was only around 1.4 meters tall, stepped into the cockpit, she barely filled half of it.

What Ember did inside the cockpit was not recorded in the video. Leon only saw that after Ember entered, the entire Seven Knights I - Adrian Solis's First Unit turned molten red and suddenly shot out of the Princess Tomb.

In the next moment, the Seven Knights I - Adrian Solis's First Unit appeared near the valley. It seemed the mech had flight capabilities but couldn't fly very high.

The Seven Knights I - Adrian Solis's First Unit landed where the Seven Knights IV - Adrian Solis had previously been stationed. Ember's junior apprentice had already sent the Seven Knights IV - Adrian Solis into the magma lake and had arranged various materials around the lake to set up a magical formation.

The moment the Seven Knights I - Adrian Solis's First Unit flew in, Ember's junior apprentice retreated to a spot nearly a hundred meters away, where it was relatively safer.

After her junior apprentice left, Ember controlled the Seven Knights I - Adrian Solis's First Unit to descend into the magma lake.

There wasn't much change in the video after that. Soon, the Seven Knights I - Adrian Solis's First Unit rose from the magma lake again, with a magma cloak draped behind it, and the mech's face had transformed from its original boar's head to Ember's face—although the boar's tusks remained.

The video ended here. There was no footage of the Seven Knights I - Adrian Solis's First Unit's combat abilities, and it seemed unlikely that Ember would reveal her attack methods or strategies on the forum.

After watching the video, Leon lay half-reclined on the booth's sofa, eyes closed, carefully recalling every detail of the initiation.

Finally, he slowly said, "The junior apprentice who can stay with you until the end is probably the one who benefits the most."

Ember smiled, "That depends on the person. To you, it may have been just a glance, but for players stuck at this step, this video could be quite important. I've explained most of what needs to be done here."

Hearing this, Leon sighed, "Yes, you detailed every step in the beginning, but didn't elaborate on what's inside the Princess Tomb, nor how many first units of the Seven Knights I still exist. Many players stuck at this step will likely target the remaining first units."

"Indeed, my family still has plenty of information on the Seven Knights I's first units. At the very least, we know the Seven Knights I - Azrak Nightshade's first unit is still out there. So, Leon, are you interested in claiming this mech and becoming a glorious mech knight?"

Leon shook his head, "I already have a direction, and I've done a lot for that path. I asked for the video just to see what happened after I left, not to change my plans."

Ember looked slightly disappointed but then smiled, "So, what's Leon's plan for the future? Will you continue playing the underdog? That won't help your growth, you know. Everyone has a different entry fee, and right now, you don't have much of a public profile."

Ember blinked playfully, "How about this—I'll hire you under my family's name. With our support, I'm sure you can quickly reach Level 1."

Leon stared at Ember for a long time before slowly shaking his head, "No need. I have my own way of growing."

After speaking, Leon ignored Ember, stood up, and walked over to the bar. He exchanged a few words with the bar owner, seemingly confirming the fee for a transaction the owner was overseeing.

Then Leon took out the battle curved blade he wanted to sell and handed it to the owner. After downing the drink in his hand, he strode out of the bar.

As Leon left, Ember, still seated in the booth, flashed a sly smile.