Chapter 24: Hidden BOSS and Task Handling

The three-headed snake, Bikadrak, although it reacted immediately, the Squad had already achieved their goal—the middle snake head's eye was blinded, and the attacks of the three-headed snake became chaotic.

Of course, this was all according to the Squad. Standing at the back corner, Leon didn't notice any disorder in the three-headed snake, Bikadrak.

All three heads seemed to still be capable of attacking. The goat head, like a battering ram on a siege engine, kept ramming relentlessly at one spot.

The wolf head seemed to be purely physical, biting at everything around it.

Normally, these attacks should be controlled by the snake head, with the snake head directing the strikes. But now that the snake head was blinded, the direction of the attacks was left to the goat and wolf heads, which had to assume command.

These two heads unleashed all their abilities at once, even casting their skills simultaneously.

Although this situation made the Squad scramble to cope, after all the skills were used up, everything changed. Except for the 33%, 66%, and 99% fixed ultimate abilities, the three-headed snake, Bikadrak, could no longer unleash any effective skills.

As the battle went on, the first to fall was the goat head, which had the strongest attacks. It kept ramming at the Squad, but each time it missed, crashing into the ground and getting stunned for a moment. During this time, the Squad' leopard would attack the goat head with all its might.

Because of this, the goat head's health dropped the fastest. Before the first wave of ultimate attacks, the goat head had already fallen.

The three-headed snake, Bikadrak, had a trait: if one of its heads died while the others remained alive, they had one minute to revive the fallen head.

During this minute, the Squad had to defeat another head to prevent the revival.

But the situation took a turn. The moment the goat head fell, the wolf head went berserk, shifting its attack focus from the druid to the fallen goat head.

At first, the Squad were stunned. Then, the Squad leader realized what was happening and shouted, "It's trying to devour the goat head and become the dominant head! Focus all attacks on the wolf head!"

Hearing the command, the leopard leaped onto the snake head to distract it, while the rest of the team focused their efforts on the wolf head.

Under the Squad' concentrated attacks, the wolf head soon collapsed onto the platform.

Now, only the snake head remained. At this point, the snake head tried to flee, but there was no way the Squad would let it escape. They unleashed their full power, and the blinded snake head fell within a minute.

As all three heads of the three-headed snake were defeated, a thick green mist rose from the edge of the platform, quickly turning the body of Bikadrak into bare bones and a strange green liquid.