Chapter 60: Transactions and Deals

When Leon asked the question, Theodore Warden hesitated for a moment. He seriously considered it for a long time before finally nodding, "This matter is simple. There are many ways to control the Ji position. You can refer to the posts [The Handbook of Ji Position Selection] and [Advanced Ji Position Compendium]."

Leon quickly searched for these two posts, glanced through them briefly, and then shook his head, "This isn't what I want. What I'm looking for is something that can spiral around the main fortress and form massive rain clouds or cloud layers. This would allow the main fortress and various defense measures to move freely within the clouds, achieving overall mobility."

Theodore Warden, being a top student in biological studies, understood what Leon wanted even though not all the details were explained.

"You're researching Eastern-style bone dragons and found that those without wings can't fly, right? That's actually the distinction between the Eastern and Western styles. There's a lot in the Eastern style that's invisible. This has actually been studied by experts before. You can refer to the post [All Issues Concerning Eastern-Style Ghost Dragons], where there's a detailed explanation. Additionally, ghost dragons don't use rain clouds but rather something like a dark sky curtain. I think you're familiar with that, right?"

Upon hearing Theodore Warden's explanation, Leon quickly searched again and indeed found such a post. However, it appeared to be a paid post, and it wasn't cheap.

Normally, Leon might have skipped it, but with Theodore Warden's introduction, he gritted his teeth and bought the post, studying it quite seriously.

After about half an hour of reading, Leon slapped the table and stood up, "This is exactly what I needed. Thanks, Theo... Wait, where did Theo go?"

Realizing Theodore Warden had already left, Leon didn't linger in the forum. He copied the post [All Issues Concerning Eastern-Style Ghost Dragons] and converted it into a card to take with him.

After leaving the forum, Leon swiftly left the school and headed underground toward the southwest of Sun City, where the trading point for players with shadow attributes was located. Leon had a new idea and planned to buy some items there.

It was the same store, Black Bone Goods, from last time. As soon as Leon entered, he shouted, "Blackie, are you there? I need to buy something."

The store owner, who was entirely black, with even his eyes devoid of whites, quickly walked out from the back. Upon seeing Leon, he smiled, "Oh, it's you again. What are you looking to buy this time?"

"Let's not talk about that for now. I have 11 units of fire-attributed bones, 67 units of regular electrical fragments or parts, and 21 units of electrical fragments or parts with fire or shadow attributes. Help me estimate their current value; I'll use them for trading later."

As Leon spoke, he brought out the spoils he had gathered from Storm Archipelago. Of course, he had kept anything useful; these were the items of little value to him.