Chapter 17: Underwater Journey

[Touch of the Murloc King (Sprayer)]

[Quality: Lv1 (Blue/Decoration)]

[Attributes: +1 Constitution, + Spirit]

[Equipped Professions: Mage, Assassin, Priest, Warlock...]

[Equip Level: Lv1]

[Fang of the Murloc King (Dagger)]

[Quality: Lv1 (Blue)]

[Attack: 3-6]

[Attributes: +1 Agility, +1 Constitution]

[Equipped Professions: thief, Druid, Assassin...]

[Equip Level: Lv1]

Looking at these two blue-quality items, along with ten green ones and a large quantity of white items, Leon didn't know what to say. His luck hadn't been great this time, and the loot was unusable for him.

However, the Murloc village's structures brought him some gains. The wood and aquatic plants that were dismantled turned into about fifty crates of standard supplies. Among them, seven were green-quality, and one was blue-quality, which were just as valuable as the loot from the last boss.

After packing up the supplies and equipment, Leon turned to look at the Squad. By now, they had finished dealing with the Murlocs' bodies.

Since all the corpses were to be used for the hidden boss offering, Leon didn't touch any of them. They were all frozen by the Shaman and stored in some unknown space.

Afterward, the Hunter pulled Leon aside to explain the battle plan for the next day. Unlike the previous battles, there wouldn't be any safe places for Leon to hide. He would have to stay close behind the Squad, and the safest spot would naturally be next to the Shaman.

But during the battle, not even the Shaman could guarantee his position would always be safe, so Leon had to dodge attacks alongside them.

Furthermore, when dealing with the boss, Leon would also need to avoid attacks. Even if he couldn't completely evade them, he couldn't lead the attacks toward the Squad.

Leon had no issues with these demands. Previously, he had already played the role of bait and knew how to protect himself. Even if things got troublesome, surviving wasn't a big problem. The challenge was coordinating with the Squad, as Leon had his own rhythm.

Meanwhile, the Shaman and others were busy setting up the camp and preparing food for the night. This time, the meal came from the nearby area—salted fish hanging inside the Murlocs' huts.

The Shaman made a thick fish soup and several skewers of grilled fish. The food was much better than the day before.