Chapter 54: Energy Distribution Room

After returning from the Storm Isles, Leon didn't stay long in his own space. He quickly exited and hurried to the shadow-attribute space he had rented at Sun City High School.

Once he arrived in the space, Leon finally breathed a sigh of relief. The seed that had been coiled around his hand, constantly absorbing his shadow energy, automatically detached and floated before him.

At this moment, Leon had the chance to carefully examine the seed. Since sprouting, the seed had noticeably shrunk. Apart from the small main vine and two leaves growing from the top, three purple roots had also sprouted from the bottom of the seed.

According to the books Vine Growth and Energy Conduction and Seven Knights IV Experimental Records - Greenvine, the energy conduction direction of the vine's roots and vine can be controlled, but the main direction cannot be adjusted. The primary direction must be set before the seed is planted.

Generally, there are two choices for vine energy conduction. One is the normal way: energy is absorbed through the roots and then conducted through the vine to the designated location.

The other is the opposite: energy is absorbed through the leaves on the vine and then conducted through the roots to the designated location.

Under normal circumstances, most people would choose the first method since, as long as the vine is on the ground, there would be sufficient energy available.

However, for Leon, the second method was more suitable. He also knew that the seed might need further adjustments.

Fortunately, with the support of books like Vine Growth and Energy Conduction and Seven Knights IV Experimental Records - Greenvine, and having studied relevant materials beforehand, Leon already had a plan for handling the vine.

After the Shadow-Sprouted Vine Seed detached from his hand, Leon guided it toward the heart of the sea dragon.

Leon had previously transformed the sea dragon's heart into an energy distribution room shaped like a temple, though he had no intention of making the heart into a temple. At that time, Leon had just begun studying architecture, with limited knowledge of various structures. He had only a few blueprints for energy distribution rooms, and the current one was the most visually pleasing to him.

From the present situation, it seemed to be the best choice. Leon had left a low pool-like space under the heart.

With a wave of his hand, the space opened, and Leon directly guided the Shadow-Sprouted Vine Seed into it.

At the moment the Shadow-Sprouted Vine Seed was guided in, an electronic screen appeared before Leon, displaying a floor plan of the energy distribution room with three empty spaces.

In the center space was written 'Energy Storage Center,' which now displayed the shadow of the heart temple, along with a data entry (0/1000).