9. Meeting Zayn

•[Not Edited]•

Harry's POV

It's been a month since Zayn and I met. Today Liam was gonna meet him since he was noticing how fast I was falling for him even though I wouldn't admit it to myself. Zayn had agreed to come over and meet Liam as well which calmed me down, I didn't know if he'd agree or tell him to fuck off but in all honesty Zayn can't be mean. At least not now when we're beginning to find our common interests in each other.

I forgot to mention that Doniya already ships us hardcore. Funny thing is Zayn and I get annoyed sometimes and I think Zayn does like me? He does blush when she teases him. That's a sign right? I surely hope so...

"When is he getting here I thought you said around now?" Liam started complaining as he reached in his pocket for his phone.

"Dude chill, ugh, you're so impatient. He'll come." I rolled my eyes. Liam has been very protective and clingy lately, it's so annoying.

"Whatever man, I've been here an hour and he's still somewhere smelling the fresh air." He shrugged.

"Really?" I shook my head. "That was a terrible sarcastic statement."

"Oh I've done worse." He chuckled and sighed to himself, maybe thinking about those days. I was there too when he did those terrible statement, how sad.. Kinda.

"I know you have, get a grip Li. He's coming, for your own good, gets busy. Text Niall or something." I grumbled and stood up to hide my sketches, I'll show him one day... One day.

Zayn: On my way, sorry if I'm late! Had to take care of some stuff. I'll see you guys in a bit. xxx

I smiled down at the text and put my phone back down on the desk. "He's on his way, princess," I chuckled. "You good now?"

Liam rolled his eyes at me before nodding. "I'm good and ready to meet him, I'll ask him questions too you know? See if he's actually interested."

"Okay.. What if he gets them wrong then?" I asked curiously as I took a seat next to him.

"Well then I'm not sure.. He might not know everything but it's a start. The important thing is when I ask is that he tries to answer and doesn't come with an I don't know, you know how much I hate that." He huffed.

"I know you do," I chuckled. "It's because of you I hate it too. If he says that it'll be a turn off." I sigh, I really hope he doesn't come with one of those, I'm pretty sure I told him about it but I guess we'll see if he remembers.

"You're right," he laughs. "I've said it so many times to people I'm sure you're quite used to it. You're not the only one though, Niall is starting to hate it too, is it a thing now? To hate when people say I don't know? I think it's sad actually, it's like you're not sure about life or what you're gonna do in life. They should know not to I don't know it or I.d.k. it." Liam seemed thoughtful.

"That's very deep yet true. Maybe you should talk with Zayn like this," I laughed. "All in your feels and intelligence at the same time."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Thank you for the compliments. I will actually, I'm gonna talk to him in my intellectual way and let's hope he reacts like you when I say this type of things." He smiled.

"I hope he reacts in a cool way like, not like me or anyone but like himself, his understanding self." My mind drifted off to him and how understanding he is, he's not one to judge and I love that.

"Stop getting on your feels man, it's not your time yet." Liam shuddered. He's quite weird if you ask me, I let him get on his feels but I can't? What a friend.