31. Hang Out

•[Not Edited]•

Harry's POV

"You have no idea what you're doing to me." I caressed his cheek.

"And what's that?" His lips touched mine tenderly.

"I don't know how to express myself around you, I do my best to but you keep surprising me." Every word I spoke we'd both feel the words on our lips.

"Well this other me," he pressed a light kiss on my lips and then moved on to my cheek. "He must be lucky for having you."

"You have me too." I whispered.

"Completely?"

"Slow down there tiger," I chuckled. "I'm not ready for third base."

"Who said that?" He smiled, pressing a kiss to my cheek and leading his lips down to my neck. He kept them there and when he breathed I'd feel the goosebumps forming on my skin.

"My head, keep going, that tickles." I giggled.

"Punk." He chuckled softly, pressing soft kisses around my neck making me shiver.

I chuckled breathlessly. "Just a bit."

"I like the bits." He winked. I rolled my eyes playfully and shoved him back, laying on top of him.

"Good." I pecked him.

"Feisty."

"Almost." I smiled.

"Mm, 'm tired." He closed his eyes.

"No you're not." I pouted.

He chuckled. "Goodnight Hazza."

I woke up and huffed. I looked over to my clock and noticed it was only 9:12 am. This is a joke right? I'm still tired and I obviously didn't want to wake up. But then again I have a real Zayn waiting for me, so either way I see him.

I smiled to myself and reached for my phone. I tapped on his name and texted him a quick good morning.

Automatically my phone rang and I answered, not looking at the caller ID.

"Harry Styles speaking!"

"Obviously."

"Ugh Liam, my hopes are up." I whined.

"Well I love you too, damn."

I laughed. "Sorry I was just expecting him."

"Is he coming over? Because if he is I'll turn right back around."

"Wait you're coming over?"

"I thought we established this." He mumbled.

"Oh, well I forgot, sorry." I nervously laughed. This made me look like a bad best friend, how dare I.

"Thanks man, anyway, is he?"

"I think, I don't know. He's not technically awake yet." I pouted.

"Do you still want me to go over?"

"That's fine. I don't mind you both here."

"I don't wanna third wheel." He whined.

"Hey. I third wheel with you and Niall don't be complaining. If you want to bring Niall you can, I don't mind. As long as you two don't get crazy then we'll be fine."

"Dude, three more days left of school. We have the all the time in the world for that." He chuckled.

"My ear is getting dirty, I'm gonna hang up now." I cringed.