13. Date

[Not Edited]•

I want to dedicate this chapter to all my readers. :)

Harry's POV

Zayn kept trying to feed me food from his plate even though I had plenty on mine but either way I ate it because it was like kissing him, don't you think? I mean, he has his s-

"Taste it." He urged, smiling.

"But I- okay." I gave up reasoning and took a bite of his steak.

"How is it?" He smirked knowingly.

"It's re-" I stopped before he noticed that I still had my mouth full of steak so I waited a few more seconds.

"It's really good Zee." I grinned.

When I tried to offer some to Zayn he would just shake it off and tell me he was alright with his.

"Please?" I pouted. "It's only fair, yeah?" I tried reasoning.

"Okay, I'll try it." He chuckled as he leaned over a little and took a bite of the salmon I was holding out. He made a face that told me he liked it which I appreciated because I know Gemma doesn't like any time of sea food.

"That was good, the seasoning gave it a great taste." He praised.

Smiling, I went around and sat next to him. He looked over at me and wrapped an arm around my waist. I blushed a bit from contact but he didn't seem to mind that, he didn't even say anything. I was grateful for that of course.

"And the princess moved over here." He winked.

My jaw dropped but I recovered nicely by clearing my throat and crossing my arms.

"What makes you think I'm the princess?" I asked.

"Your mom told me a long while ago how we reminded her of some couple from the princess movies." He smirked.

"Not Cinderella, right?" I mumbled.

He chuckled. "No, I think she meant Aladdin, just because we picked each other like they did."

"There were more?" I blushed.

"Oh yes but I picked the handsomest boy." He winked.

"You're such a flirt," I rolled my eyes playfully. "So cheeky."

"That's what I'm famous for." He grinned.

"You looked so shy but I shouldn't have doubted your abilities to flirt." I overreacted.

He laughed. "Don't judge a book by it's cover!"

"I did that once, to a book." I frowned, remembering.

"Yeah?"

"Mhm, it was a good book but like before I read it the cover was just not getting my attention. It was so.. simple I guess like not simple as in, oh this is cute and I'm gonna buy it but more like.. too simple. It just had a blue cover and it just had two words, it was... an interesting cover," I said looking over at him to see if he was interested in listening to my story, and he was. "Anyway, I grabbed it and started reading over it and got interested. It was like a fairytale book or something. And yes I read those type of books.." I blushed.

"You're so cute with your stories and how you react to them after," he chuckled. "It's good you read, you're smart."

"Correction, I'm smart but that makes me smarter." I smirked.

"Oh little cocky over here are we?" He smirked back. "Let's see if you're like this when I throw you to the water." He wiggled his eyebrows.

I gasped. "You wouldn't! I made myself look very presentable to you! You're mean, and here I was thinking you were nice." I teased.