35. Museum And Throne

•[Not Edited]•

Zayn's POV

Harry was finally out of high school and this was his first day of summer. I was working at the museum at the moment but my head wasn't here it was thinking of Harry and what I would do with him. He seemed more relaxed now that everything was done.

I'm glad I worked at the front desk to assist the people because if Harry for some reason came I would see him. And if he wanted to also work here I would see him. I could get him a spot if he asked me to, it's not that hard to convince the manager.

"Excuse me." A girl around my age spoke out and my head snapped out of its thoughts and into the girl that needed assistance.

"Sorry, yes, how may I help you?"

"My friend thinks you're cute." She smirked a little.

"Uh.. thanks.." I cleared my throat and looked at the computer.

"Are you single?"

"I'm not even straight Miss." I looked up at her frowning a bit. How can people just walk up and have the nerve to ask me such questions?

"Oh," was all she said before awkwardly looks back. "Well I'll tell her then but she just said you're cute so.. No need to get so defensive.. Bye." And with that she finally left. I huffed.

No need to get so defensive? What a joke. She was getting all up on my business and daring to come here to tell me things I really don't care about. If it was Harry though I would've probably smirked and called him over to flirt.

This was actually my last week working here because they ask for too much and every summer my dad takes business trips and puts money in our credit cards. I mean a lot of money. I wanted to take Harry places like I promised I would and it had to be about next week. I already talked to his mum about it and she agreed that it was perfect for him to get out of the house and meet the world.

I'm glad she agreed to it. Another amazing thing about this trip is that we finally get to go as a couple and I'm overly excited about it.

My phone had vibrated in my pocket but I couldn't check it because we were told not to use our phones in case it was an emergency but I really wanted to check it incase it was Harry texting me. What if something was wrong and I didn't know because I never read it until it was too late? Stop it Zayn, be optimistic. I huffed at myself and discretely took my phone out. I looked around to check the perimeter and it was clear, thank the lord.

To Zayn: hey baby. I know you're working but can you come over later? 😁 I miss you and wanna see you. 💕

I chuckled at his cute little text. He knew I wouldn't say no, impossible.

To Harry: of course I'll go over princess. ;) let me just change from work clothes when I'm done and I'll be headed over. 😘

I put the phone away and pretended I was just doing some papers that needed to be sorted for the next person coming in.

*

*

When I got off of work, went home, and went to Harry's, he was already waiting for me when I knocked once on the door.

"I can't believe this is your last week working there babe, I gotta go see you." He giggled cutely, I smiled.

"You better," I poked his side. "I would probably glance at you when you're around my side."

"I'll make sure to tease from afar." He chuckled.

"Well when I get off I'll be the one teasing ya." I winked.

He laughed and rolled his eyes playfully. "Right."

"Oh don't believe me baby? Try me." I wiggled my eyebrows. He laughed and pushed me away.

"Whatever, I wouldn't let you."

"Oh but you're wrong," I smirked. "I've already sucked your d*ck."

He gasped and blushed madly. "W-we w-what, no, we don't talk about this!" He covered his face and I just thought of how cute he was being. I smiled and moved his hands away from his face to be met with the cutest pout.

"Awe princess," I nibbled on his bottom lip causing him to gasp. "It was the best thing ever." I mumbled and pulled him close for a kiss.

He kissed back immediately and tangled his fingers in my hair tugging lightly causing a groan to erupt from my throat. He pulled away shyly and bit his lip.

"Sorry babe." He giggles shyly.

"Don't apologize love." I sat him on my lap and held him close to my chest. We were just sitting on his bed and my back was pressed to the headboard.

"So we're really going on that trip next week?" He blushed.

"Yep. And nothing is gonna stop us from reaching the goal to take you to different places. Do you want to go to certain places in my luxury yacht or plane or car?" I hadn't asked him before so I thought it was only fair he chose. It was for him anyway.

"I'd like to do all but it's your money-" I cut him off before he continued.

"Princess that's a bloody assumption, it's half my fathers money," I chuckled, even though I wanted it all to be from my pocket I knew it wouldn't be enough if my father didn't help by putting money in our credit cards. "I want to waste all of it on you, on us. You're mine and I want to treat you like royalty." I confessed because after all, that's exactly what he was in my eyes.

He blushed deeply before pecking my lips sweetly. I ran my fingers through his hair as he spoke.

"You're royalty to my eyes too baby, and if I had gold it would never compare to you. Because you'd me my gems and throne."

I smirked. "Perfect, that way you can sit on me."

He smacked my chest playfully. "No time for dirty jokes, I was saying something really sweet." He laughed.

I shrugged. "Seemed pretty darn sweet to me anyway."

He smiled. "Okay, but don't get any ideas." He winked this time and it made my heart flutter.

I had him and he had me. This trip was gonna bring us closer and I loved that idea.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/n: hope you guys enjoyed the POV! ;) not much to say other than Happy Valentine's Day guys! enjoy it with friends and family the most, they've been there for you longer than you think. c:

QOTC: Will you be my valentine? 😁

love you guys!

~Angie💜