Kay pov

Once I look at Robby and he said Kay what happened and who was that. I look down and said that guy is a guy who ruin my life at the age of 15 and he was the reason why my parents abandoned me. I look down and Robby said what do you mean he ruin your life and I said me and him used to hang out with a group of people well when the group moved here to Orlando and I said one day I was hanging with him and he did something that I will never forgive him for and I look down and said I don't want him near me. I heard okay baby come from Robby mouth and Robby said come on and motion for me to jump on his back and I got on his back and I said thank you and I seen Sebastian and the guys and I seen Thomas and I said Robby and he noticed and he said I'll take you to our tour bus and once we got to the bus and I sat down and Sebastian walk in and he said Kay are you okay and I said yeah and I heard we were just informed that another and is joining the tour and I heard it's a band call haunted and I look at Robby and Sebastian said they will be riding on our tour bus and I said can I ride with dark divine please and Sebastian said why and I said because I don't feel comfortable with that many guys and Sebastian said fine as long as it's okay with them and Anthony Triston Cory and Tyler said yes and Robby said yes. Once I heard that i needed to go get my suitcase and I said can you please have Stevie bring it and everything is still packed and Sebastian left and 15 minutes later Stevie walk on and handed me the suitcase and he said Kay i know something happened when you were 15 and I want to know was it cause of that band because I saw how you book it after that guy touch you and I said he is the reason why my parents abandoned me. I look down and Stevie pulled me into Robby room and Robby and them were outside and I said what I tell you stays between us and Stevie nodded. I look down and said I used to hang out with Thomas however one night he force me into his room and tied me and I look down and he raped me and my parents found out that apparently I had sex with him but he raped me and my parents abandoned me because of him. I felt Stevie wrapped his arms around me and i hugged him back and said I never told the guys the reason why the abandon me. Stevie left and Robby walk in the room and I said I need to tell you something and I told him about the rape and the reason why my parents abandoned me and I never seen him that pissed and he said so you never had sex on your own terms you were forced and I nodded my head and I look down and I said I haven't told Sebastian or Andy . I never told them the real reason. Once I look down and Robby hugged me and I cried into his arms and I fell asleep and I didn't know Sebastian came to say goodnight but he saw me in Robby bed and Robby told him that I had an attack and cried and fell asleep in his arms and I was safe. Once I woke up in the morning and I opened the door and went to the bathroom and I heard morning Kay and I seen Triston and Justin and I look slowly and saw Thomas and I ran back into the room and Robby was up and I hid in the bed and Robby noticed and got me to calm down and he said let's go out and he walk out first and the next second he grab Thomas and had him up against a wall and punch him and threw him out of the bus. I heard Triston say is everything okay and Robby said I don't want that band on our bus and do not allow him near Kay no matter what. I heard okay and Robby look at me for permission and I nodded and he whispered in Triston ear and Triston ran and hugged me. I seen the door fly open and I heard Kay let's go and I hid behind Robby and I heard I don't feel comfortable with you staying with him he is dangerous and Sebastian tried to grab me and Robby said not happening and I held onto Robby and Sebastian said Kay let's go and don't make me and I didn't move and he called Andy and Andy came on the bus and I stay put and Andy said Sebastian go and I heard Andy say Kay and I look at him and he wave me over and I heard is there a reason why your not going with Sebastian and I said I never told you guys the real reason why my parents abandoned me. Andy said what do you mean and I said they left because they found out something that happened to me however they didn't hear the full story and only believe what they were told and I heard Kay you can tell me and Robby sat behind me and he had his hand on my back and I look down and I said the reason why my parents abandoned me is because of a guy named Thomas who I used to hang with when Chris and Daniel and Harley and Marie live in Wisconsin and when they left I barely hung out with Thomas and well the last time I hung out with Thomas he basically carried me in his room and locked the door and tied me to his bed and with every scream and begging for him to stop he raped me and my parents found out I lost my virginity to him but not the full story. I look down and yesterday while dark divine was finishing there last song Thomas wrapped his arms around me and I freak out and ran and I found out that they were on Sebastian bus so I ask to stay here with Robby and them and well I woke this morning and Thomas was here and I ran back to the room and Robby got me to calm down and well he didn't know why I had an attack until he open the door and seen and grab Thomas by the throat and punch him and threw him out but he did it for my protection. I can't go back onto that bus with him there please don't force me and I heard okay and he said I'll be back and I won't tell Sebastian anything but I'll tell him Thomas started in and I said thank you and he left.