Kays pov

I was living on my own after my parents moved to Orlando and they gave up there rights to me I was only 15 and Sebastian and Andy knew and they took me on tour with them and Sebastian because my legal guardian and pretty much I move with Sebastian he was there for me when I need someone but I gave up on having social media so then I can focus on me and my mental health.

Three years later
I was backstage getting ready to run on stage with the camera to capture Sebastian and them performing and I ran on the stage and started taking pictures and videos of them performing and Sebastian was trying to get the guys to sing and then he saw me lip syncing the songs and he ran up to me and tried to get me to sing and I smiled and ignored him and continue taking videos and I seen a group of people I haven't seen in two and half years and it was dark divine and they look at me confused and I was lip syncing the song and Sebastian got me to sing and I scream the part and Sebastian smiled and hugged me and I ran off stage and Andy hugged me and I stay with him and I seen Robby look at me and he said to Anthony I think that's Kay and Anthony look at me and I smiled at Andy and he said how is living with Sebastian and I said it's okay and I smiled and he has been the best guardian since my parents left me and he said I'm sorry and I said don't be they did it to themselves and I'm glad they did it because I'm able to do this every month and I seen Sebastian look at me and he said if god is real there is no reason to cry and I smiled and sang it and Andy was shock to hear me sing and Sebastian was done and he came running towards me and attack me with a hug and we went back to the tour bus and once we got on the bus we heard a knock on the door and I was in the room and I seen Steve open the door and Andy Robby and Anthony and Josh walk in and I heard Andy say Sebastian this is Anthony Robby from dark divine and there manager Josh and they are the one that will be joining us on the tour and I heard that's okay and I seen Andy look at me and wave at me and I wave back and he wave me to come and I move slowly and I heard Kay this is Robby and Anthony and Josh they are dark divine and I nodded my head and I look at Sebastian and said hey Sebastian can I go out when we get to Orlando and Sebastian said excuse me and I look at him and he said you never call me Sebastian and I said sorry dad and walk away and i heard why did she call you dad and Sebastian said I adopted her three years ago when her parents decided to abandon her. I came back out and I said dad can I please go hang out with some friends and he said who and I said Ekoh and he said would he pick you up and I said yes and I seen Robby face and I heard Andy say Kay do you want to go see your parents and I seen Sebastian look at me and I said why would I want to do that they abandoned me and I said I'll never forgive them and Robby look at me shock and I said if you need me I'll be in the room and I walk to the room and hop in my bed and Sebastian walk in after the guys left and he said Kay are you okay and I said yes dad but I don't want see them and I heard that's your choice I'm not gonna force you and he hugged me and I hugged back and he said we got the show in Orlando tomorrow and I nodded my head and we were arriving in Orlando in three hours and it was only 12 and made it to Orlando and we got to the hotel and I seen Andy and them at the hotel and I text Ekoh off of Sebastian phone and he show up ten minutes later and he got out of the car and hug me and I said hey Ekoh and he said hey Kay how you been and I smiled and said I'm good and we started walking and Sebastian and Steve and Andy came out to smoke a cig and once we got to the car. I seen Andy look at me and he asked Sebastian where I was and he said with her friend and I got in and we drove off and I heard how was the concert last night and I said it was okay. Ekoh was taking me to the studio and he was working on a song and his manager Ryan said Kay would you like to try and I said no I'm good but thanks for the offer though. Once Ekoh was done he smiled at me and I smiled at him and I seen his phone light up and it was Sebastian number and Ekoh handed me his phone and I said hey dad what's up and I heard what time are you gonna be at the hotel and I seen it was 6 and I said probably 9 and I heard I want you here at 8 and I said come on dad and I heard him say don't back sass and i said whatever and hung up and I seen Ekoh walk away after I gave him his phone and 20 minutes later I seen Sebastian walk in through the door and I look at Ekoh and Sebastian pointed at the door and I nodded my head and said bye to Ekoh and I walk out of the door and went straight into the bus and I heard young lady and I said yes dad and I face him and he said go to the room and I went into the room on the bus and once we made it to the hotel we went in the hotel and I seen Andy and cc outside having a cigarette and I heard hey Kay and I wave and Sebastian had a cigarette and I motion for one and Sebastian said no and I look down and I heard Kay and Andy motion for me and I stood next to him and I heard how are you doing and I said okay and I notice I was tired and me and Sebastian went upstairs and I jump on my bed and Sebastian said let's go to bed and he got in his bed and we both fell asleep and I woke up in the Morning and I went to my suitcase and I had a vape pen and I walk out of the room and I seen Andy and Steve outside and Steve seen I had the vape and I went for a walk and I took the hit of the vape and I heard footsteps behind me and I felt an arm wrap around my shoulder and I turn and seen Sebastian and I said sorry I needed to get some nicotine in me because I'm stressed out and I heard it's okay Kay don't worry and he said I gave the boys the suitcase and it's on the bus already and I smile and we walk back to the bus and I took another hit and Sebastian said the reason why I said no yesterday was because i wasnt smoking a normal cigarette and I knew what he meant and I look at Sebastian and I said that's okay and I notice my vape was almost dead and almost out of juice and I said can you go to the vape store and he said yes and we got on the bus and he quickly went to the store and grab me what I needed and also a disposable vape and I said thank you and I heard don't say I don't love you and I smiled and I was about to say it and I laugh and I said love you too.