Kays pov

Once we made it back to Andy's and I walk in the house and I seen Robby crying on the couch and Anthony was calming him down and I saw Robby look at me and he said I'm so sorry and I seen my phone ring and I answered and I said hey what's up and he said wanna hang out and I said sure and I'll text you and I got off the phone and I text rex and I said here is the address and I heard Kay and I look at Robby it's whatever and I said you need to realize I was happy with you until last night and I said I need my space and after this morning and he saw my arm and I said did you tell dad why you aren't allowed on the property or do I need to tell him and I seen him look away and Sebastian said what happen and I said he attack Ekoh and then he gave me these bruises because I was going to work and I said I got to go. I saw the text saying here and I went outside and I seen Cory and Robby open the door and they were having a cigarette and I got In the car and Rex said are you okay and I said let's go and we drove and I seen a text what's going on between you and him and I rolled my eyes and I look at Rex and he had dial tone and I started singing and so did Rex. We were driving and I seen a vehicle and I seen it speed up next to me Rex and I look at Tyler and Robby Anthony Triston and Cory and I rolled my eyes and I scream was all I want was an answer and I look at Rex and he grab my hand and he match me energy and we left to the studio and once we arrive and I seen Robby look at me and Rex be Rex pick me up and Zak open the door and I was laughing and we went down to the basement and I seen Ekoh and he said how are you and I smiled and said I'm ready to kick your guys ass and we were bowling for hours and I heard here and it was the hoodie and I place it on and me and Ekoh were walking and I seen Robby and then watching from across the street and Rex came running up and he wrapped his arm around me and I said hi and we were walking around and I got pick up and Rex started running with me in his arms and we got to the car and once we got back to his house and we were playing video games and I said what's the plan and he said well play video games and get to know each other. He ask where I was from originally and I said Wisconsin and he said new jersey and I smiled and I ask age and he said 20 and I said okay 18 almost 19 and he smiled and he ask what made me get into singing and I said I was messing around with Ekoh in the recording booth when we recorded throne and well it became a big hit and I heard any siblings and I said only one but he lives in Wisconsin still and I heard so where are your parents and I said I don't know and don't care the only person is Sebastian and he did an amazing job raising me at 15 and I heard wow. I said anyways what age did you start as a band and I heard we were about 18 and Zak was 20 and I said okay and I look down and I seen a text from Sebastian asking what time I would be home and I smiled and I text back I'll let you know in 10 minutes and I said do you mind driving me home and I heard unless you want to crash again and I smiled and said are you sure and he said I love to have you crash again and I said I know I got to be home tomorrow early morning so please wake me up at 6am and I heard okay and I walk to the room and I heard here and it was more of Rex clothes and I got changed and I crawl into bed and I woke up at 5 am to a weird text message on instagram and saying I could never escaped and I look at the text and I heard a knock and I turn and look at the door and Rex open and said Kay and I look up and he said are you okay and I said no but I'll be okay and Rex sat next to me and grab my phone and he said are you sure your okay and I said not really that's my stalker and abuser that I have a restraining order against. Rex said okay and he left and I got dressed and I got in the car and Zak was there as well and I seen we went to McDonald's breakfast and I told him last night and he order my pancakes hash browns and sausage and I said thank you guys and they both said anytime and once we got by the house and I hugged Rex and I got out of the car and walk in the house and Sebastian said morning and I said morning and he ask if I was ready and I smiled and we were leaving and I heard Robby say Kay and I wave and I left and I didn't want him worrying about me little did I know Robby got a message and Sebastian and Stevie ask me if I got a message and I look down and I said yes I did this morning saying I can't escaped. Once we arrived little did I know Robby did my room and I walk in and I seen a note saying I'm sorry and I love you and I hope you enjoy your new room and I smiled and I text Tony say thank you to Robby for me and I sat down on the bed and it was noon already cause I was watching horror movies and I sat down and text rex saying wyd and he said nothing why I said wanna hang out at the new house and he said sure and I text him the address and I told Sebastian I had a friend coming over and I heard a knock and I open it to see Rex and I said come in and we were walking and I notice he had a bag and once we got to the room and he said this is for you and I grab the bag and I pulled out a PlayStation 5 and I said thank you and hugged Rex and we were playing and I heard a knock on my door and it was Sebastian saying hey Kay can you come downstairs someone is here to see you and I said I'll be back and I walk down the stairs and I saw Robby and I said hi and I heard how is your new room and I said it's good thank you but I'll talk to you later I'm gonna go play with my friend and I ran upstairs and I walk in the room and I jump on the bed next to Rex and we were playing and I seen the door open a crack and Rex notice as well and he pointed and I nodded my head and I got up off of the bed and I went to the door and shut it and and I sat back on the bed and little did I know Triston and Cory were on the roof my room and they look into the room and saw Rex and I said sorry about that and I sat next to him and I start to continuing to play and I seen Tyler looking through the window and Rex look at me and he moved closer to my face and he whisper we are being watch and It made it look like he kissed me and he said wanna mess with them and I laugh and he got up and went to the window and shut the curtains and he said trust me and then he grab my hand and pulled me closer to him and he whisper three two one and the door open and I seen Robby run in and I said how did you and he said I'm a guy that's what we do and I laugh and Robby look at me confuse and I said what and he said did you guys kiss and I laugh and I said no and I'm telling the truth and can you tell the boys to get away from my window.