Kays pov

Once we were done bowling I heard let's go and I said if he is waiting outside he is gonna see me and Rex place his hoodie on me and I seen his muscles and I was thinking damn and once we got to the car Rex open the door and I got in and I was in between Zak and Rex and I said thank you guys and I said it's hard to get away from him and do things I want and I heard I seen how he was when you were looking at the PlayStation and I said I understand his reasons but it's whatever. Once we got to there house and I seen Rex open the door and he got out and had his hand out and I grab it and we walk into the house and I said wow and I heard you can follow me and he showed me the guest room and I sat on the bed and I took off rex hoodie and I handed it back to him and he said keep it and here are some clothes you can change into and he shut the curtains for me and I said thanks and he said I'll check on you in a bit and he shut the door and I got changes and I grab the tv remote and I place on five nights at Freddy's and rex walk in and he said I never expect you to be the horror type and I smile and he said can I join you and I said sure and we were watching the movie and i look at him and we look at each other and he lean in and we both kissed and I look away so fast and he said I'm so sorry and I said it's okay and once the movie was over he left and I turn on scream and I was looking at the time and I turn off the tv and I fell asleep and I woke in the morning and I heard singing and I walk down the stairs and I seen rex and Zak in the kitchen and me and Rex made eye contact and I smiled and I heard so you love horror movies and I said yes I do and Rex said she didn't even freak out with the blood and I laugh and I seen the door open and I seen Ekoh face and I said what the fuck happen and he said went to get you a change of clothes well Robby answer the door and Ekoh said I ask for your dad and your dad handed me the bag however Robby seen it was your clothes and he punch me and I said I can't do this anymore and I said did he follow and he said I don't believe so and I said I'll get dress and we can head to the studio and he smiled and rex said you're gonna eat and I heard Ekoh say at least it's her favorite and it was homemade waffles and pancakes and I said fine and I ate and I said rex can we talk about movie from last night and he said yes and we were walking upstairs and I said why did you kiss me and he said because I wanted to and I said so do you want to kiss me again and he smiled and he kissed me again and I smiled and I heard I better get dress and he said but you look cute in my clothes tho and I smiled and I said I can't wear this because if Robby shows up and he says fine and I smiled and I kiss him and kick him out of the room and i got dressed and I walk out of the room and down the stairs I heard damn your beautiful and I smiled and Ekoh slap rex and I laugh and I said Ekoh you leave first and I'll ride with the guys and I put on Rex's hoodie and we all walk out and I got in the car and I said drop me off here because I seen Robby following Ekoh and once they drop me off and I got near and I saw Robby attacking Ekoh and Rex and Zak got in the middle and I ran and check on Ekoh and I got Ekoh in the building and I walk back out and I said you need to leave and I walk towards the building and Robby grabbed my arm and I said let go and Rex removed his arm and him and Zak got I between us and I walk back in the building and I seen Ryan walk out and he said your are trespassing on my property and your no longer welcome on my property and I seen Robby leave and Ryan said Kay I don't want him on my property and I said I agree and I seen the hand marks and I said lovely and Ryan said please break up with him and I said I already did. Once I seen Ekoh and I motion to grab the hoodie and he grab it and handed it to me and I place it on and we started with uncured today and then Ekoh and I was last and we were doing a cover and I started nodded my head and I didn't know what song until I realize that Ekoh recorded me and sent it to Ryan and I gave Ekoh a look and he smiled and I heard breaking the habit start and I seen Rex smile and I started singing and I seen Tyler walk in and I look down and I look at my arm and it was completely bruise and i look at Tyler and once I sang I'm breaking the habit tonight and I sang and Tyler was shocked and once I was done and I came out and Tyler hugged me and said let me see and we walk in the waiting area and I seen Rex and Zak and I showed Tyler and I said he needs to get that under control and I heard your dad is here to take you to your appointment and I handed Rex his hoodie and I said this better not be a trick and I walk down the stairs and I seen Sebastian waiting and I got In the truck and he saw my arm and he said who did that and I said Robby because I walk away after he assume me and Ekoh hook up and I wasn't even at Ekohs and I seen Ekoh run and Sebastian roll down the window and I heard was supposed to give you this and he handed me a small piece of paper and I seen and smiled and I look up at rex and I waved and I said thanks Ekoh and tell him bye for me and I heard okay and once we arrive at the hospital and I walk up the stairs and I got in the office and the nurse did the stuff and the doctor came in and said no thank god and ask if I was okay and i said yea had someone try to attack me at my job. I heard im sorry it's okay and I left and I called Rex and i said hey what are you doing and he said nothing wyd and I said just got done with my appointment and I heard is everything okay and I smiled and Sebastian said who is that and I said a friend and Tyler ask does Robby know that and I said none of his business.