Kays pov

Once we got home and Ekoh message me asking what I thought of Rex and I said can't talk right now and deleted the messages and I heard Sebastian say hey Kay and I said hi dad and I walk to him and he said we are gonna be moving stuff into the house tomorrow so why don't we go shopping and I smiled and I said let's go and Robby was walking down the stairs and he seen me leave with my dad and I got in the car and I said dad has Robby been acting weird when I'm not around and he said yeah he has been but I can't put my finger to it and I said I thought I was worrying over nothing. Once we got to Walmart and we walk in and I seen Ekoh and Rex and them and we were all walking as in me Sebastian Stevie Stan and Christian we were all walking together and I seen Ekoh wave at me and I wave back and he texted me no Robby and I said no and I heard running behind us and it was dark divine and I heard breaking the habit and Ekoh seen my face and I went straight to the beds and I choose my headboard bed and bedding and then Robby had another cart and I choose my dresser and tv and he took that up and Triston said Kay are you okay and I nodded my head and I went for towels and I grab 10 different towels and wash clothes and hand towels and I went straight to the shampoo and conditioner area and I bought my stuff and hair brush and I went straight to clothes and I seen Ekoh walking up and he had Rex with him and I smiled and I said hi Ekoh and hi again and I hugged Ekoh and secretly hugged Rex and I heard what is going on I seen Sebastian and them in the line at the register and I said we move and we are living here in the USA full time since I was born here and plus with the guys constantly on tour here in the USA anyway. I heard that's good and I seen Robby looking over and he saw Ekoh and Ekoh move Rex to area that Robby wouldn't see him and I heard well I'll let you get back and see you tomorrow and I smiled and I went back to singing and little did I know Ekoh recorded me. Once I was done clothes shopping and I went and bought snacks and I walk to the gaming area after handing my cart to Triston and I seen Rex and his band mates with Ekoh and I walk to the PlayStation and I heard Robby say babe and I said hi babe and he said let's go and I said I was thinking about and he said girls don't game and I seen Ekoh face and I walk away and Robby said who is that with Ekoh and I said have no idea why and he said no reason and once we got to the car and I seen Ekoh and I was walking to my dads car and Robby pick me up and Sebastian shook his head and I said come on and he place me in his car and he drove off and I seen we were at a park and I heard I want to explain something to you and I want you to understand something and I said okay and I don't mind you working at a studio however I want it to be thriller records tho and I said I can't. I said if you can't support me than so be and I can't be with you and I got out of the car and I started walking and I seen Ekoh pull up and I heard Kay are you okay I was crying and he said get in and I seen the passenger door open and I went to the door and I seen Rex and I sat down and I shut the door and said thanks and I heard Ekoh say want me to call Sebastian and I said I'll call him and I call and he answered hey Kay and I said dad and he said what's wrong Kay and I said dad Robby pretty much demanded me basically if I didn't join his record company he couldn't be with me and I said I broke it off and I said can you remove my stuff out of that room and I heard Stevie I need you to get Kay's stuff out of that room now and I heard that's done and I heard will you be home and I said I'll let you know and I'm safe and he said with Ekoh and I said you don't know where I'm at and he said got it and I hung up and Ekoh say bowling alley in the record company and I said let's go then. Once we got to the record company and we walk in and we went in the basement and we started bowling and Rex said Kay how long have you been with Robby I'm assuming that's his name and I said well almost a year and Ekoh said about and I laugh and Ekoh said how many times did he cheat and I look away and I said too many and i heard Kay and I look at Rex and he said I'm so sorry and I heard oh before I completely forget again this is my brother Zak and our band Matt's bertto and Casey. I smiled and said hello and I said so Zak is older I'm assuming and Rex said yep and I said kinda figure and Ekoh said I always thought they were twins until I asked. I heard Ekoh say Kay where are you staying tonight and I said well I can't go home since he is there currently and I heard Ekoh say my place and I said yea but I call the couch and he said that's fine and I heard Rex singing and I said wait that was your song he wanted me to try and Rex said what and I said Ryan want me to try a song and it was your guys and I said no because of the screaming and Rex laugh and I heard Ryan come downstairs and I heard a voice and I said fuck and I hid behind Rex and Ekoh removed my name from the board and I heard Ryan say Ekoh were is Kay and Ekoh said Kay left 10 minutes ago and I heard oh okay and Ryan and Robby went back upstairs and I heard it's clear and I said Ekoh I think I'm actually gonna stay at a hotel because he will probably show up at your house after you leave and I heard are you sure and I nodded my head and I heard Zak say Kay we have an extra room at our house if you wan to crash and I said sure since he doesn't know you guys and I heard plus it was fun hanging out with you guys and I hope we can do it again soon.