Kays pov

When Robby told me that he was dying his hair and I said okay and we went down stairs my hair is brown and I seen Cory and he said hey Kay and I said hi. Robby sat down and Cory got to work and I heard Tyler say Kay and I walk towards him and I seen he had Sebastian on FaceTime and I said hey dad how are you and he said I'm okay I just got home and I seen Stevie and he said I miss you and I said miss you guys too and I heard my name being called and I ran into the room and I heard Kay do you want me to dye your hair and I said sure and he dye my hair black and pink as well. Once it was done and washed out. Me and Robby took photos and he posted that we were in a relationship and Sebastian knew and was accepting it. Once we were cuddling in the bed and I heard a loud crash in the. House and I knew something was wrong and it was just me and Robby in the house and he got up and grab me and he open the window and then the I heard Robby bedroom door open and I seen Robby jump out and he shut the window quietly but fast and we climbed on the roof and hid and I heard Kay don't freak out but I seen the truck reverse really fast and I seen it was Thomas and I said no. I knew he found me and I look at Robby and he said let's get in the house and I seen the room it look like a tornado hit and I said this is my fault and I look down and I said ill be back and I walk downstairs and I seen the entire house look like Robby room and I knew I had to leave and I ran out of the house and I ran down the street and I knew I had to leave for good and I got a phone and I called Sebastian and I said I said he found me and I hung up and I called Andy and Andy answered immediately and I said where do you live and he said I'm currently staying in Orlando rn and I said send me the address and he sent me the address and I left to his house and once I got to the address I went straight to the door and I knock and I seen Andy open it and I attack him with a hug and he said are you okay and I said no Thomas showed up at Robby's and trash the entire house and he said I want you and Robby happy and I said I am but things are difficult right now and he allowed me in and I sat on the couch and I turn off my phone and Andy handed me a blanket and pillow and it was 11pm and I fell asleep but I didn't know I was having nightmares until I woke up and I was sweating and Andy was right besides me and he said move over and I moved over and I cuddle into him and I fell asleep and I woke up to a knock on the door and Andy got up and moved and went to the door and I heard yea she is currently sleeping on my couch and I acted like I was asleep and I heard how long was she here and I heard she arrive here scared and I heard Tyler say Robby was looking for her and I felt a tap and I open my eyes and I seen Robby and I said I'm sorry for running away. I heard are you okay and I said yeah but I was lying but Robby said Kay you need to trust me and I nodded my head and I seen the door open and it was Sebastian and he ran straight to me and he said your okay and I broke down crying and you are safe  dad is here and I cried and Sebastian said Kay I want you and Robby happy but I think we need to get a restraining order against Thomas and I nodded my head and I heard let's go and Sebastian and I got In the car and Triston sent Sebastian the video camera footage and we arrive at the place and we explain to a cop and they said yeah that would be a good reason to get a restraining order and he has kidnapped you from Berlin and that's not right and I heard we will grant it and issue a warrant for his arrest and I nodded my head. Me and Sebastian left back to Andy's and we had the restraining order and when we got there I seen Robby and Cory outside smoking and I got out of the car and went in the house and Andy said how did it go and I said it was approved and they issue a warrant for his arrest. Robby walk in the living room and I was sitting on the couch and Robby sat next to me. Robby said I love you and I said I love you too and I apologize for leaving but don't blame me he shouldn't have known where your house is and the next second I know I see the door fly open and I seen Thomas and I got up real fast and I back up and I said your not supposed to be here and Robby got in front of me immediately and I knew what was gonna happen and Sebastian was in the kitchen and he called the cops and Thomas said  let's go kay and I stay and held onto Robby and Robby didn't move and I seen Thomas move closer and Robby and I back up and I was up against a wall and I didn't move and I seen the cops run in and attack Thomas and they had every address written down that he has broken into and I seen him taken away in handcuffs. Once the cops were talking to Sebastian and Andy and the cops left and Robby moved and I stay in the corner and I sat down and had my knees to my face and I was scared and robby turn and saw and he ran to me and he knew and he got me to calm down and Andy said kay and I look at him and he said how long have you been having attacks and I look down and I said ever since the day Thomas touch me at the concert. I look down and I said I'll be okay and I seen Matt and Matt walk in and he said hey Sebastian I'm here and I heard I got this and Matt walk up to me and said Kay come with me and I got up and we were walking and once we got to his car and he open the door and I got in and he drove me to the studio and when we got there I seen Daniel and Chris and I ran and hugged them and I heard they are here to help you tonight and we walk in the studio and we started dancing and talking and it was a therapy session and I felt relax.