Kays pov

Once Robby look at me and said Kay are you okay and I look and saw Skye in Tony arms fast asleep and look down and I heard glass breaking and I said Tony and pointed and he got up real fast and I knew what I had to do and I said trust me and if something happens I love you and I kissed him and I seen Thomas running up the one set of stairs and I ran down the stairs little did I know Justin was walking up them and he saw me and I seen the gun and I heard come with me and he grab my hair and radio to Thomas saying I have the package and I was dragged and once I got thrown in the truck and Thomas got in back with me and I knew I was in trouble and I seen Robby looking out the window. Thomas tried to get my clothes off and I was kicking him. Once Thomas punch me and I knew I was going to keep kicking and Thomas said wanna test me Kay and I look down and he said don't test me. Once we made it to a hotel and Justin check in to the hotel room and he had two cards and he gave it to Thomas and the lady seen my face and I look terrified and I knew Tyler and them follow and I seen Robby car pull into the hotel parking lot and Thomas carried me to the room and place me on the bed and I seen the motion to get down on the floor and I did as told and he said good at least you still remember and he said stay and he left and I grab a pillow and I ran to the window and I seen Robby and then scoping and I seen Tyler and he saw me and I heard the door open and I ran and sat down after placing the pillow back. Thomas had handcuffs and I said Thomas please and he said Kay it's to make sure you won't run and I said I promise and he said I trust you and Thomas went to open the curtain and he seen Robby and them and ask me if I told them where I'm at and I said no and he slowly walk towards me and I got up off the bed and ran to the door and I ran down the hallway and ran down the stairs and ran out of the door that led outside and I seen a cop waiting and Thomas ran after me and I kept running and I ran to Robby and Robby grab me and held me and I seen Thomas get tackled and place in handcuffs. Once I held Robby and he seen my face and I held him and Cory said Kay and he said come here and he place me on Cory's back and I heard are you sure your okay. I said he hit me and tried to place handcuffs on me and he tried to rape me In the truck and I started kicking him and I held Cory and I said please boys I want to go home and a cop seen my face and I heard Kay can you tell me what happen and I explain how it's all been connected and then most recent events and how I had a restraining order against him and I felt like I was gonna pass out and Cory seen my face and said okay enough questions if you need any more questions come to the house and I heard is everything okay and Cory said that Kay is started to show signs of a panic attack and once we got in the car and I sat down and Robby was driving and he kept looking back at me and Cory and Tony were near me and Tyler was up front and Triston drove with Ekoh. Once I notice and Robby handed Cory something and Cory handed me it and I seen it was my vape and I took a hit and I said thanks and I got calm down and handed it back to Cory and I said where is Skye and I heard safe at the new house that Sebastian got after the first kidnapping and I nodded my head and we arrive at the new house. I seen Robby had to type in a code and drove in and cory got out and I got slowly and I walk to the door and dad open it and attacked me with a hug and Stevie motion and I follow and he led me to the door and I walk upstairs and I heard skyes room and I nodded my head and then yours room is here and I open the door and I nodded my head and I sat down on the bed and I grab my guitar and I started playing and I started singing and I started singing moving on. Robby and Cody open the door slowly and I notice and I kept singing and I said there is so much more than this we're both forgetting how to exist and I look down and Robby walk in and attack me with a hug and I said love you and Robby kissed me and I kissed back. The time was 7pm and I walk down to the living room and I seen Andy motion and I follow and we went into the basement and I seen a dance room and studio and I smiled and Andy had music playing because he was in the gym half and I smiled and I started dancing to cluster by korn. Once Andy smiled and I seen Cory and Robby walking down the stairs and Andy smiled and did the dance and he said your lucky I love you and I said love ya too uncle Andy. Once we continue dancing and Robby sat down on the stairs and same with Cory Anthony and Triston. I seen the boys hardcore watching me and I heard throne start playing and andy seen me run towards his phone and I ran and Robby seen me face and Andy grab his phone and turn it off and I seen Ekoh running towards me and he was singing it and I smiled and I seen shevy and she was staring at me and I was nodding my head and I look at Ekoh and I heard my part and I started singing it and shevy face was shocked and I look at Ekoh and he smiled at me and I said if you doubt me put the crown back on my head and I look at Robby and he knew I gave singing up because of Skye and I look down and then I heard the way I are and Ekoh smiled and we did this dance once and he said ready and it was when we were friends of benefits and I started dancing and Ekoh started dancing and Robby was recording it and I walk towards Robby and I smiled and I kept dancing and Robby seen I was happy and Ekoh was connect and I did this song with Rex and I ran towards Ekoh and I said turn that off and he ran behind the boys and I heard haha can't get me and Robby heard and he realized it was my song and I heard rex voice and Ekoh move and I seen Rex and he gave me a smile and I said you and pointed at him and he got by me and hug me and I said thank you and I heard we good and I said yeah and we sang the song.