Kays pov

Robby face when I said that and he okay and left. Rex and I went back to gaming and my dad Sebastian walk in and we had cluster on and I heard hi I'm Sebastian and Rex said hi I'm Rex and dad ask how we met and I said at the record label and dad smiled and I said we are just friends and tell Robby to calm down and Rex said I better get going and I smiled and I said I'll walk you to your car and we were walking down the stairs and I saw Tyler and Robby staring at me and Rex said we will discuss the thing that happen two nights ago tomorrow and I said I agree and we went outside and we were by his car and he said we got an audience and I hugged Rex and he said I'll pick you up tomorrow and I smiled and I said okay and tell the boys hello and thank you again for that you didn't have to buy me that and he said I wanted to and I said bye Rex and I walk to the door and Rex got in and put his seatbelt on and wave at me and I smiled and I got in the house and I heard Robby and he look at me and I walk up the stairs and I went straight to the room to pick up the mess and I started cleaning and I heard so how did you meet him and I said he is from the record label that I record at and he is friends with Ekoh and I heard what's is going on between you too and I said we are just friends. Once Robby said okay and came up and held my  hand and pull me to the bed with him and he had the door shut and he was on top of me and he said you know it makes me jealous seeing you with another guy and I said sorry but we broke up and I heard well your mine no matter what and he kissed me and then he left the room and I went up to the door and locked the door and I turn off my light and I grab my phone and called Rex and he answered hey Kay what's up and I said where are you currently and I heard half way home why and I said can you meet me and I need to clear my head and he said yeah let's meet at this gas station and it was 10 minutes from me and I grab a pack back and I place clothes In it and I didn't know Cory and Triston and Tony aka Anthony  and Tyler were in the pool and I open my window and climb onto the roof and I heard someone is on the roof and Tyler said Kay's window is open and I ran and jump on landed and I ran and jump over the neighbors fence and I ran to the gas station and once I got there i seen rex and he said are you okay and I said I'm so confused and he open his car door and I got in and we drove  back to his house and I said Robby kissed me and it made me so confused because I just broke up with him and he admitted he got jealous of you and I have feeling for you but I don't want to rush into another relationships and he said I feel and agree to that and then we arrive at his house and we walk in and I wasn't expecting to see Ekoh and he said does your dad know where your at and I shook my head and I heard why and they know you left and ask me for Rex's address and I didn't give it to them so don't worry about that and I said please don't say anything and I can say your at my place and I said fine and he called Sebastian and said I just got home and Kay was at my place and she needs space from Robby because he kissed her and confused her and she needs space. I heard Robby say what is she confused about and I look at Ekoh and he said everything that's going on right now and he hung up. Ekoh left and I heard Kay will have to sleep in your room because we have someone crashing in the bedroom already and Rex said who and I heard Spencer and Ricky and I look at Rex and I said no funny business and he said okay and we went to his room and I got change and Rex change as well and we both got in the bed and I was about to say something but then Rex kissed me and I look at him and smiled and I said Rex why you do me like that and he smiled and kissed me again and I kissed back. One thing led to another and we were making out and I felt rex kiss my neck and he found my sweet spot and started sucking and I moan quietly and then we stop and he place a horror movie on it was Friday the 13th and we fell asleep cuddling and we woke up in the morning and I got dressed in front of Rex and he said damn and I said what and he said nothing and I said I know my body looks ugly and he said excuse me and I said nothing and he got dressed and we went down the stairs and I heard Zak Casey betto and me and Rex walk in and I seen Spencer and Ricky and they said Kay and I said hi and I said you guys don't know I'm here and Rex said you know Spencer and Ricky and I said yes they did a tour with Sebastian and them and I heard so your dad doesn't know your here and I said sh. Zak said we better get going to the studio and I smiled and Rex said let's go and we got in the car and Spencer and Ricky got in the car with Zak and Casey and Betto. Once we arrive at the studio and I seen Ekoh and I walk up and I heard your dad is upstairs and I said lovely. I walk up the stairs and I seen dad and I said dad and he ran to me and said let's go talk and we were talking and I seen Rex smile at me and he went in the studio and I said dad I want Robby to leave me alone until I know what I want and who I want to be with because he is making me confused because he said to follow my dreams and leave and I'm afraid that he will do that again. Once he said okay and I said I gotta get to work and he left and I was walking and I seen Tyler and he said I'm supposed to give you these and it was dozen roses and I said thank you and to place them over on the table and he did and left and I seen Ekoh walk out and he saw the roses and he knows I hate flowers and he grab the note and he read it to me and it said your mine and no name and I said toss the flowers please and the note and I seen rex walk out. I smiled and I seen Tony watching and Rex walk up and hugged me and he said let's go talk in the basement and we were walking to the otherstair case and I heard him say I seen Robby friend Anthony and I said oh Tony I'm assuming and he said yeah. I heard so what are we gonna do and I said well you are a good kisser and I love hanging out with you but promise me no love songs about me and he said oops sorry already recorded one but it was about you and I smiled and I said fine and I walk back upstairs and I seen Anthony looking at me and I look at him and Ekoh came out and I heard your next and I walk in and I heard Zak say hi Kay and I said hi Zak and he said good luck and left and Ryan said are you okay and I said not really Robby can't understand I need space and I look down and said let's do this and running up that hill started playing and I seen the video and it was for stranger things and I smiled and sang and I seen Ekoh and Anthony walk in and Ryan only had the video showing on my side and I sang and I dance and Tony was shocked.