Kays pov

When I woke up it was 9 am and I seen Rex walk in with McDonald's and I ate and we were listening to music and we went to the festival since we can park and sleep there and we were all messing around and then Ryan said Kay and I look up and I seen him motion to me and I sat down and he said I need a listen of songs you want to sing and I said well triggered and ten reasons and throne and I heard Alex say build to be bad and I whip my head around and I attack him with a hug and he smiled and I said well obviously and I said what ever cover you want and he said well they put on the season with your cover and I smiled and I said the one and he said just the one and it's became a big hint since the show is very popular and Alex said I got to go and I heard Ryan say Rex are you playing that song tomorrow and Rex look at Ryan weird and Ryan said LBO and Rex said yes I want to and I walk to the room and I started practicing and Rex look at me and he smiled and he ran up to me and we started singing and then I heard Ryan say Kay and Rex and I walk out and I seen Zak and Ekoh they said wanna go and I said where and they said mall and I said sure and we left to the mall. Once we got to the mall and Rex said something to Zak and Ekoh whispered touch anything I have a weird feeling and we went into the book store and I touch a few books and I seen Rex grab the ones I touch and I walk with Ekoh and I heard I'm going to another store and I seen Rex give Zak his card and I ran into hot topic and I wasn't expecting to see Tyler and Tyler saw me and Ekoh and Rex ran in and I smiled and I went to the back area and started touching cute outfits that were leather and he grab them and he knew my size and I went straight to the horror shirts and I touch Friday the 13 scream and fnaf and I seen Rex walk up to pay and I secretly touch another item and Zak seen and grab it and I laugh and I said this is fun and I stop once I saw Sebastian tony Triston Cory Stevie Stan and Robby and I seen Tyler walk up to them and I seen Sebastian face and we walk the other direction and I heard there and it was pink and I said this is gonna be fun and I ran to the store and I seen Rex and Zak and Zak stay out and Rex walk in and I seen Ekoh leave and I walk away and I was looking at Rex said you would look sexy in that it was a black lace bra and underwear set and I said what other color and he said blue and red and I touch the size I would need and I look at rex and he grab them and I seen Sebastian talking to Ekoh and Ekoh said one hint and Sebastian look and saw me and I touch another set and I said Im in trouble and Rex saw and said I'm gonna go pay and I laugh and I said you didn't have to buy me everything I touch and he said why not it's fun and I walk out and Rex went to pay and I said hi dad and he said who was in there with you and I said a friend and I seen Robby and them walking toward us and I hug dad and I said got to go and we left to build a bear and Rex said not happening and i walk out and Zak whisper I want a Pokémon eevee and Ekoh said I want a pikachu and I smiled and walk back in and I touch eevee and pikachu and Rex grab and I was done and Rex went and I left and I said best day ever and I heard here and Zak handed me his hat and I sat down and I seen Rex walk out and he almost walk into Robby and Robby said you're Rex right and Rex said do I know you and I heard your friends with Kay and I heard who and I seen Tyler look in my direction and I Zak and I started walking and I said we better get going and I heard agree and we were walking and Rex ran up to us and I heard no wonder why your not staying at home and I giggle and I said so you met Robby and he said yeah and once we got in the taxi and once we got to the venue and once we got to the bus and I seen Tyler and he seen me and gave me a look and Rex was on the bus already and I got on and I said how broke did I make you and he said don't worry about it and I heard here and it was the pikachu and eevee and I grab and throw pikachu at Ekoh and eevee at Zak and I heard should have known. I smiled and Ekoh went live and we had music playing and Rex had a hat on and I was sitting on the couch and I heard supernova and I sat down and I was feeling sad and Ekoh noticed that and ended the live stream and Rex said Kay and I said yeah and he said what is wrong and I said nothing and I went straight to the room and shut the door and I was very exhausted and it was 9 pm and I turn on fnaf and I started getting very tired and then rex came into the room and he crawl Into the bed and I fell asleep and Rex fell asleep as well. We woke up at 9 and and McDonald's breakfast again and we ate and I heard Kay you go on at noon and I got in the shower and wash my hair and body and I got out and got dressed and I had my outside which was black leather with a cute top and I was doing my makeup and I missed when Robby would do my makeup and I got done and I heard Kay ten minutes and we got to leave and I put on my shoes and I heard Alex say Kay and I ran towards him and hugged him and I seen Rex go to the room and I was already leaving and Ekoh and I walk to the stage and I heard Ryan say Ekoh is first and then you Kay and I nodded my head Ekoh ran on stage performing.