Kays pov

5 months later
I'm 6 months pregnant and I've been busy with Skye and shevy was planning on taking her to go see her dad this weekend and I said have fun and they left. I was walking around town and i didn't know Thomas was out of jail and next second I know I see a truck come speeding up and I seen it was Justin and Thomas and I seen Thomas get out and he grab me and place me in the truck and he said so your pregnant with his child again and I said yeah I am. Once I seen Thomas place his hand on my thigh and he started to touch me and I felt weirded out and I didn't have my phone and once we got out of the state and I notice we were leaving back to Wisconsin and once we arrive in Wisconsin and Thomas locked me in the room and his room is in the basement and I heard on bed and I sat down and he place on tv and it took us two days to get to Wisconsin and I seen a missing person report and it was me and saying I was pregnant and I seen them interviewing Robby and Robby said Kay if you are seeing this I love you and please come home. It said Kay's husband underneath Robby name and I seen Thomas face and he said you got married to him as well. He hit me and I was very exhausted and I fell asleep and he made my life a living hell.
2 months later I notice cramps and Thomas said Kay what's wrong and I said I'm in labor and he got up and he took me to the hospital and they seen my face and they said we will take her up but we need you to fill out paperwork and the nurse took me up to ob and I said I need help and she said Kay and I said yea and she said thought so and we already called the cops and once we got to a room and they said they are gonna keep me to monitor and I said okay and she help me get in a hospital gown and she seen my back and I said can you check on my baby and she did an ultrasound and she said the baby is okay and healthy. I heard I'm gonna place on the festival that's in Chicago and I heard supernova playing and she seen my face and I seen dad face and Stevie and them they were hurting and then she told me they informed the police here and the police came in and took pictures of my back and they said how can we reach your husband and I remember Tyler's number and I said here is his friends Tyler's number and that and I heard up next is dark divine and the nurse was sitting next to me and I seen Robby holding Skye and he gave her a kiss and Robby look up at the sky and said please kay come home and I heard hi is this Tyler and I heard hi this is officer Roy from dodge county in Wisconsin. We were able to located Kay and she is currently in the hospital being monitor because she might be in labor. Once the cop got off the phone and the nurse was holding my hand and I seen Robby and them playing dancing dead and then Tyler ran on stage and got by Robby and Robby immediately ran off stage and same with the rest of the guys and I heard the people say sorry due to information they just got they need to leave immediately and they are sorry. They check and I was at three and I was staying at a three so I decided to take a nap and I woke up 3 hours later in pain and the nurse said Kay I'm gonna check you and your at a 6 and I said okay and then I heard the door open and I seen Robby come running towards me and I sat up and Robby hugged me and I cried and Robby wiped away my tears and then I heard I'm here and so are the guys and Skye and I said can you bring me Skye and Robby grab Skye and I held her and gave her a kissed and Robby said we missed you so much and I heard mama and I said hi baby girl I miss you and I handed her back to Robby and Robby seen my face and took her back out to the boys and Robby came back in and I heard are you okay and I said honestly not really in labor and glad I said it when I did because I probably would have had our child in a basement and he look at me weird and then the nurse said Kay and I nodded my head and she check and she seen it was at an 8 and I look at Robby and he smiled and he held my hand. Once the nurse came in and check again after the contractions were one after another and she said Kay your fully dialated and then the doctor came in and I was told to push and I start to push and then I heard a baby cry and I heard it's a boy and I was done and I was exhausted. Once Robby said how about the name Cody Robert and I smiled and I said that is amazing name. I look down and Robby said Kay how did you get here. I look down and said I told him I was in labor and the nurses recognized me immediately and they brought me upstairs and at the time I wasn't. I look down and the cops called while I was watching a festival. I heard which festival and I said a festival that had a Tyler run on stage and he smiled and I said at least you removed your make up.Robby said yeah and I heard the nurse laugh and she ask how long does your make up normally take and Robby said it depends on the look and how many people are doing it and I said when I would do it would take almost an hour. Once I look at the door and I seen the door open and then I seen Skye walking and I look at Robby and I was crying and the nurse seen my face and she ran straight to me and I held her and said I love you baby and Robby hugged us and then I seen Cody be brought back in. Skye look and smiled and Robby took her and said I'm gonna let the guys know to go and get check in to a hotel and he left and took Skye with her and then Robby came back in and he said Skye is going with the guys and shevy to the hotel and I smiled and I heard Kay are you hungry and I said honestly I'm tired and I seen Robby place FNAF on and the nurse said I would turn that off just incase Kay doesn't like the movie and I laugh and I said it's my favorite movie and she said wasn't expecting that and Robby said Kay why don't you get some sleep and I'll do first shift and I said are you sure and he smiled and nodded and I fell asleep and I woke up at 9 am and the nurse said how you sleep and I said good and I notice Robby was gone and she said he will be back and I said that was the first time in two months where I actually slept and felt safe. Robby walked in and had McDonald's breakfast and he had a big bag and I ate and he knew I was still hungry so he gave me more and I ate until I was full and the nurse was shocked and I said yeah I know I eat a lot however I was starved the last week. Robby said I kinda figured and then I heard you guys are able to leave now we will release you and I nodded my head we were all set to go.