Kays pov

I said thank you sexy and I heard footsteps and I heard Kay and I motion to Robby to be quiet and I heard we will be back in two hours and you can make whatever for dinner and I nodded my head and I said okay dad bye and he left and I said sorry Robby about that he doesn't know that I created a social media and he said why does he not wanting you have it and I said no I got rid of it because of my parents when they abandoned me and I heard that's understandable and I said what are you doing and he said looking at my schedule and I heard Anthony say dude your not gonna believe this but they agreed to the tour and Robby look at me and said did they really accept the offer and I said if you are talking about Sebastian and them and I heard yes I am and I smiled and said maybe they did and I seen his smiled and he said I can't wait and I seen my door open a crack and I was video chatting to almost 2 hours and Robby seen my face and I said whoever you are I'm gonna hurt you and I seen Stevie holding a hoodie I've been wanting and I said your forgiven but knock next time and he left the room and I heard who was that and I said Stevie and robby laugh and said so what do you want to do when we hang out and I said anything but I look at him and I seen the door open it was Sebastian and I said bye I got to go and hung up and I shut the laptop and I seen pizza and I heard who did you write the letter to and I said Ekoh. Sebastian said okay and he left the room

1 month later
We were on the plane and once we arrived in Orlando we were sent an address and we arrived at the address and Sebastian knocked on the door and I seen Tyler open the door and he allowed us in and he said Anthony and Triston and Cory and Bvb are in the kitchen and Tyler tap me and whispered Robby is in his room and I nodded my head and I went into the kitchen and I tapped Sebastian and he look at me and I whispered where is the bathroom and I seen Tyler look at me and Sebastian said hate to ask this where is your bathroom and Tyler said I'll show her and he said I'm assuming he doesn't know and I nodded and he knock on the door and I heard yeah and Tyler was in front of me and he said hate to bug you but Tyler move and I smiled and Robby saw me and got up and I ran to him and I said hi and he said hey baby and hugged me and I smile and Robby kissed me and I kissed back and I said I want to say hi and he said how long ago did you get here I said 10 minutes ago and I said I had to make an excuse to come up here and he said okayy and we were walking down the stairs together and Sebastian seen my face and I heard Kay and I heard did you tell Ekoh that you were here and I look at him and said yeah even tho I never did because I only told Robby and I heard Stevie say someone has a crush and Robby walk into the kitchen and I said on who and Stevie whispered in my ear i know your secretly dating Robby and I look at him shocked. Stevie saw my face and Sebastian was in the kitchen and I said how did you know and he said the late night video chats and the letters coming to you. I look at him and said does Sebastian know and he said no and I said keep it that way and I seen Robby walking out and he heard me and I heard Kay and I waved and he whisper in my ear I'm going to the room wanna come and I smiled and I nodded my head and Stevie was gone and we were walking up the stairs and we got to the room and Robby kisses me and we were making out and he was kissing my neck and i kissed his neck and bit lightly and I heard him moan and I left a little hickey in secret and I heard a knock on the door and I got situated and we were acting like we were playing video games and Tyler walk in and said Kay Sebastian is waiting for you and I nodded my head and Robby hugged me and I hugged back and he kissed me and I kissed back and I left the room and Tyler said I told them you guys were playing video games and I said thanks and Tyler said how long are you gonna keep it a secret and I said I don't know and once I got near Sebastian and he said let's go and we got on the bus and I heard what game did you guys play and I said we were playing Minecraft and Sebastian said okay and we made it back to the hotel and we got to the room and I heard we are performing tomorrow and I nodded my head and I got in the shower and then I got dressed and hop In the bed and I was texting Robby and he said I was in trouble with him and I said why and he sent me a picture and I said sorry and I said you won't be able to catch me so you can do that to me and he said wanna bet and I laugh and I heard the door open and it was Sebastian and he got me a new vape and I said thank you and he said are you gonna go hang out with Ekoh and I said is that okay with you and he said that's fine and I texted Robby asking what he was doing and he said getting ready to shower why and I said no reason and he said what you doing and I said going for a walk and he immediately message where and I said anywhere I got to go and he texted back saying where and I close the laptop and turn it off and I place it and no one knows my password because it's a code between me and Robby and I said I'll be back in a few hours and Sebastian said stay safe and I said always will and I left.