Kay pov

When we were dancing and they had a dark divine song come on and I look down and I heard what is wrong and it was a voice and I lifted up my head and it was Robby and I smiled and he ran up to me and we started slow dancing and I said Robby and he smiled and I said I love you and he said I love you too and we were done dancing and Robby and I walk to the car and I got in and I was very tired and we got back to Andy's house and we walk in and I seen Stevie and I attack him with a hug and he said hey kiddo how are you and I said I miss you and I heard Andy say you guys got your rooms and your lucky you you you know and I heard Kay and it was Andy and I heard I told Sebastian and Robby about last night into this morning and I said that's fine but thank you for that because I really need that and plus your family. Sebastian said Kay and I walk to him and he said Im here for you if you need anything I'm in the room nexts to Robby's if you need anything and I attack him with a hug. Robby was waiting and I walk to him and we walk up the stairs and we got to the room and we were getting dressed for bed and Robby turn on the tv and he place on scream and I got into bed and we were cuddling and I fell asleep and I had a nightmare and I woke up and Robby was fast asleep and I got up and I walk out of the room and I seen Sebastian open his door and he said Kay are you okay and I ran to him and he wrapped his arms around me and I cried and I said I can't do this and I need therapy or something and I heard the door open and I said dad I need help please and he said why don't we wait and see how 2 weeks go and if it doesn't get better we will go see someone and I nodded my head and I heard is she okay and it was Robby and Sebastian said she is scared and I heard Sebastian say I was gonna have her sleep in the bed with me and if you want you can join so we can keep an eye on her and I walk in the room and I seen Sebastian and I laid in the middle of the bed and Sebastian was one side and Robby walk In and he laid right next to me and I cuddle into him and I said I can't handle these attacks and then I fell asleep and I woke up in the morning to Sebastian and Robby gone and I got up real fast and I heard we might need to get a house here in Orlando. I sat down on the stairs and I heard we have a show tonight come out of Robby mouth. I looked down and I seen Tyler look up at the stairs and he saw me and I shook my head and I got up and quietly walked down the stairs and Tyler wasn't looking and I got to the door and I heard she was on the stairs sitting and I quietly opened the door and walk to the back door and I went sat by the pool and I started thinking about everything and I seen Robby look out the door and he came out and said Kay lunch and I got up and walk in the house and into the kitchen and I was handed a plate of pizza and I sat down and I ate and it was 3pm and the guys were getting ready and Robby said Kay get dress and I ran upstairs and I got dressed and then I was downstairs and we were in the car and we arrived at the venue and there was a girl I recognize and it was the girl Robby left me for. Once we were walking in and I was holding Robby's hand and the girl was giving me a dirty look and we walk in the dressing room and I heard Kay and it was Robby and I sat down and he did my makeup and once he was done he started doing his and the girl walk in and said hey baby and Robby look at her and Robby said hi and she said want to know if you want to hang out later and Robby said I don't know and I heard excuse me who are you and why are you in the dressing room with my boyfriend and I look at Robby and I said do you have proof that you two are together and she handed me her phone and when she did that I seen Robby face turn white and I got up really fast and handed her her phone back and I left and I ran out of the venue and I called a taxi and I went to Chris and Daniel's and once I arrived I pay the driver and I got to the door and I knocked and Matt answered said Kay and I said are Chris and Daniel here and I heard yeah and he allowed me in. Chris and Daniel were shock to see me and they gave me a hug and I said Robby cheated on me and I said I want to be alone and Chris hug me and show me the spare room and I sat in the room and Matt handed me burgers and I said thank you and he stay and we were talking about how I found out that Robby cheated on me and I look at Matt and he said wanna get a little revenge and I smile and he kissed me and then he pick me up and carried me to his room and little did we know Sebastian and Robby show up and once we got in his room he locked the door and he started kissing me and my neck and I heard a pounding knock and I heard hide and he pointed and hid me in under the bed and I stay quiet and I heard where is Kay and I heard I don't know she left after she ate the burgers and 30 minutes later Matt lifts up the mattress and I got out and he said wanna continue and I smiled and he kissed me and I noticed I felt like I was being watch and I went to shut the curtains and I seen Tyler on the fence line and I shut the curtains and Matt lock the door and we started making out and we ended up leaving hickeys on each other and then we both put a movie on and I ended up falling asleep in his arms and I woke up at 9 am and Matt was up playing with my hair and I smiled and I said that was the best sleep ever i wished every night was like this and I heard here Kay and it was makeup and I place it on my neck and once we got In the car and Matt started driving and I told him you can drop me off here and I seen Robby Tyler Anthony Triston Cory all get in the car and I got out of the car and I heard maybe you can come over later that was the best night of my life and I smiled and I said I'll see and once I walk away and Matt left and I had my head down so Robby and them didn't see me and I got In the house and I seen Sebastian and he said Kay where were you and I seen the girl in the house and she said something and Sebastian saw my face and Robby and them came back in the house and I seen Robby and I went upstairs and grab my clothes and place them in a backpack.