Kays pov

Once we got on the tour bus and Robby was holding Cody and Tyler drove us to Walmart and I heard shevy say hey Kay and she hugged me and once we got to Walmart and we were walking in and I went straight to the baby section and I had a cart and I grab diapers and wipes and baby boy blankets and crib sheets and recieving blankets and formula and pacifier and pacifier clips and then Robby grab a car seat and a pack and play and mattress. I went straight to boys clothes and I grab every size and shevy grab the size diapers for Skye and I said to Tony take her to get a toy since we are gonna be in here for awhile and I grab a lot of stuff and i remember bottles and a pitcher and I grab Robby phone and texted Sebastian saying can you please pick up this crib in Orlando please. Once we were done shopping and we paid and went to the bus and i went straight to the bedroom and I sat down and Cory walk in and sat down next to me and said Kay what is wrong and I said I'm worried and he said you're worried he will escape again and I nodded my head and I heard you will be safe in Orlando because we move to a different house. Triston hug me and said we missed you and Robby missed you way too much and I look down and we were driving home and I said shevy at the next gas station stop can you buy me something please and she knew and she said yeah and I took money out of Robby wallet and gave it to her and Robby look at me and I said what and he said nothing and I seen it was 9pm and Cody was fast asleep and same with skye and we stop at a gas station and she got me the vape and I said that's and I put it up where no one knew where it was. Once I went straight into the room and Robby was at the gas station and he came in and hop in bed and we fell asleep cuddling and I woke up to Cody crying and I got up and changed his diaper and shevy walk in was 830 am and she took him for me and I said I got him and she said it's okay Kay and then skye woke up and I placed her in the high chair and I was handed apple sauce and I heard here is her spoon and she feds herself and I said okay and I walk back in the bedroom and Robby phone was ringing and it showed a girl calling him and I grab the phone and walk out of the room and I place the phone to my ear and I heard good morning baby and I hung up and I placed the phone back and I sat there in disbelief and Robby came out of the room and he walk near me and I got up and walk by Cory and Cory seen my face and I grab the vape I hid and we were at a gas station and I got out of the bus and Tyler was filling the bus and I seen a trail to a pond. I went and sat down and I heard footsteps I turn and seen Cory and Triston and they sat down next to me and I said I'm okay and I got up and we went back to the bus and I got on the bus and I seen Robby on the phone and I walk in there and I handed him the ring and I left the room and I sat up by Tyler and Tyler ask if I was okay and I said honestly I'll be fine. Once I seen we were in Orlando and I said home and we went to Sebastian's and I got out of the bus and I ran to the door and Sebastian opened the door and I attacked him with a hug and I ran to Stevie and he held me and I ran upstairs to my room and I locked my door and they put Skye and Cody in the same room. Once I heard my door handle move and I heard someone picking the lock and I ran and got undressed and got in the shower and I heard the bathroom door open and I heard baby and I ignored it and he said baby talk to me and I said go talk to your girlfriend That called when you were sleeping. I said i hope your happy and I got out of the shower and got dressed. I said Robby it's best if we separate for a while. Robby face said it all and I said I need my space and he left immediately after I said that and I had the kids and Robby left and so did the rest of the guys and shevy and Sebastian said Kay what is wrong and I said nothing dad don't worry about it and then I heard the door open it was Ekoh and he attack me with a hug and Sebastian had Cody and Stevie had Skye and dad said something is wrong why don't you take her out tonight and if she drinks she crashes at your place and Ekoh said okay and I was dressed and we went out to a bowling alley and I seen Robby and the guys and shevy and some random girl and the girl was hanging on Robby and I heard 4 voices I haven't heard in a while and I seen Cory look at me and I felt an arm wrap around me and I turn and seen rex and I hug him and said hi and hugged the rest of the guys and I seen Robby kiss the girl and Cory seen my face and I smiled and said fair game and I heard Kay do you want anything to drink and Ekoh was old enough and I said skittles please and he smiled and he got everyone drinks and me a water to make it look like to the workers I wasn't drinking and I down the drink and I seen Cory face and he whisper to Robby and I turn and continue bowling and I had two more and I was getting buzz and I heard we should go back to Ekoh and I said let's go. We were walking and I seen Cory walk up to me and he had a breath thing to see how drunk you are and he said Kay and i didn't do it and he smelt it on me and I got In the car and Cory ran inside and I seen Robby and Cory running towards us and Ekoh left and I said where we going and he said Rex's and I said hell yeah and once we got to there house and we all continued to drink and i was wasted and rex was hitting on me and Ekoh and the guys passed out and we went upstairs and we ended up making out and I passed out and I woke up at 10 am and i look around and I seen rex waking up and I said did we and he said I have no idea and we were only in our underwear and rex look at me and kissed me and I kissed back and we continued making out and we stop and I said my head and he said I feel ya and we both got in a shower and the hangover went away and I got dressed and walk downstairs and I heard Ekoh say did you and I said no but we fell asleep watching horror movies and Ekoh was not hungover and he said I better get you home and I said that was fun and we should do that again sometime and Rex smiled and I heard so Robby and you are separated and I nodded my head and I said yeah sadly but it's for the best.